Chapter 4 Part 2

*FLASH BACK*
"Where the fuck were you?!" Kaoru yelled. "I-I was with my frien-" Yui said getting cut off "Did you ask if you could go out?" Kaoru asked looking pissed off. "N-no... I'm sorry..." Yui said looking at the ground. "Sorry isn't enough." Kaoru said rasing his hand. *smack* his hand reached her face . He smacked her so hard to the point where it left a red hand mark on her cheek. Tears started swelling up in Yui's eyes. "What do you say?!" Kaoru yells at her. "S-sorry..." she said looking at the floor. He walked towards her and grabbed her chin forcing her to look up and put his other hand on the lower back pressing her against him. "It's okay. Just stay here...and I won't get mad." He said to her. "O-okay."
End of flash back

"He put her through hell. Just like our own father. Just like all of you. Imagine how it would feel... how it would feel to be told every day that your worthless? Useless? That your nothing? She's heard that from other people than you. One day...hope to god you realize what you've all done." Kaname said turning around and waking out. All the sadistic vampires looked shocked. "W-what- what was that about?" Ayato said. "No idea..." Laito said. "Um...is no one gonna bring up the whole ex thing?" Kanato asked. "Yeah! She never told us!" Subaru said looking angry.

WITH KYOTO, YUI AND KANAME
"I'm sorry Yui..." Kaname said looking ashamed. "Thank you Kaname..." Yui said whipping her eyes. "For telling them...maybe they will realize how they've been..." Yui said smiling. Kyoto and Kaname hugged their little sister tight and cried together.

⚠️‼️TW SUGGESTION OF RAPE‼️⚠️

TIME SKIP. YUI GONNA GO HAVE A BATH
Yui walked into the bathroom in a pink and purple Pokadot bikini. (Cuz we all know who's bout to walk in) "Biiittccchh-channnn~" Laito said opening the door. "L-Laito?!" Yui said Turing away from the mirror. Laito looked down at the ground "Your brother...Told us about your ex..." He looked up at the girl "I'm sorry to hear that..." He let go of the arm and hug her. "Wh-What?" Yui said looking confused. "L-Laito what are you doing?" Just when she was about to hug him back he moved her hair away from her neck. She began to struggle.

She couldn't get out of his grip. He had his arm resting on her lower back, and was pressing her against his body. "No please!" She said panicking. "Calm down bitch-chan. I just want a nibble." Laito said with a smile. He pulled her hair out of the way And bit into her thin flesh. "P-please stop..." she said beginning to faint. He was taking to much. He released his fangs and looked down at the girl trying to keep her eyes open. "You look tired bitch-chan." He said with a sly smile. She had a tiny bit of fight left in her. She raised her hands and placed it on his chest. "Aw, you're finally submitting to me-" Laito got cut off by Yui's harsh shove, making him stumble back and hit the wall. Yui grabbed her towel and swung open the door and ran out. She ran down the hall with tears falling out of her eyes and blood dripping down her neck. She swung open Kyoto's door and fell to the ground in the door frame. Kyoto dropped his phone and ran over. "Yui! Are you okay?!" she looked up slowly and whispered "please...Help..."