Chapter: #2

3rd person POV

The next day, when hinata came to school and was going to change his uniform everyone started questioning him (well exept for saltyshima of course).

Hinata:ok guys I'am going to tell you but pls listen to me

Noya: alright everybody shut up!

~silence~

Hinata:good now to explain this.....I'am the son of Senso Akasu...

All(exept for saltyshima and bakayama): Whattt!!!

Hinata:yelp not real son but adopted...he adopted me and my little sister natsu, and yes I have older sib-

???:heyyyy people!!!

Everyone turned around and saw who it was... It was...

Jūsie Akasu the third son of Senso Akasu.

Hinata:brother what are you doing here?!?

Jūsie:is it bad to visit my younger brub brub!!!

Hinata: no... but I'am at school!!!
Now what do you need or i'll tell dad that u skiped college again!

Jūsie:ok ok i'll tell just dont tell dad or else can't go to the club tonight...I want to be your coach...

All: WHAT!!!

Jūsie:yaa I mean like a second coach

Ukai: you mean u want to coach karasuno's volleyball club.

Jūsie:yup!!!

Everybody was silent until the door opened and saw takeda panting and holding papers"guys we have a practice match today oh who's this""that's jusie akasu hinata's older brother"ukai exclaimed"w-what his hinata's older brother?!?"takeda yelled"yup"hinata said "ok why is he here?"takeda questioned" well i want to be the second coach of karasuno" jūsie exclaimed proudly"well ok but you have to fill in some paper work""alrighty then let's go "" here"

~10 minutes later~

"Ok here you go" " thank you...now lets go"" where are we going?" Ukai questioned" where going to Aoba jhosie to a practice match before the training camp""What why didn't you tell us earlier"all said"we have a guest?"" U know what lets go pack your stuff everyone" everyone started packing and headed to the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo it was bad but i tried my best at the grammar and spelling so hope you guys like it.