chapter8: Can We Make Them work??? ( shortt )

1 Month later

 CHRYSSA

 :) August Got a way from mia she will hopefully never come back cause if she do im better her ass she been playin games all her life and she failed are last year that why im bout to leave this place an become a GAW( Grown Ass Women ).well august have been taking me to go get help every week and i can really say it is helping me out very much. Well All OF Sqaud Is bout to go to the beach an turn up we both to have to much fun not leeting to pass mess with us.Im wear all black with sky blue shorts.

AUGUST

we all goin to the beach an turn up the sqaud all goin an we all trying to get daeja and chris ( jay )  together they relly like each other you can see it i feel bad for just he singlee madd :( im wearing black like chryssa cause she want to match. 

DEAJA

we GOINGGG to the Beach i Love the beach i think its something fishy they like they trying to hook me up with some bady or something. Im wearing an blue and pink 2 pieace. 

JALIN

I really dont feel like goin into the beach beach but they wanna go so i have to i been lonely no really to take to so im call one oof my thots up later because i really dont got nothing to do. im wearing green and white we all bout to look like a rainbow that the beach Lol

CHRIS ( JAY )

As yall should already kno we all goin to the beach to get to turnt i still dont got with deaja yet but they all said they going to help out an if i can when we go to the beach wear BLUE !!! Im like By Bluce i hate that colur but okay !!!

- THEY TRICKED HER HAHAHA!!!

-At THE BEACH!!!

-WILl it workk outt???

- SORRY SO SHORTT

-I ALREADY UPDATED 3 times today this the 4th!!!