Tell the Truth Luina

AUTHOR P.O.V:

" Well..you see..um" Luina try to say. She didn't really want to tell them and doesn't know how to say it to her bestfriend and little brother.

Rayleigh sighed and begin talking for her.

" Luina, just tell them that Kidd is your husband." Rayleigh said.

" WHHHHAAAATTT??!!??" The whole strawhat crew screamed out loud.

" FUCK HIM. THAT SO CALLED HUSBAND OF MINE COULD FUCK HIMSELF AND GO TO HELL" Luina cursed out loudly.

" Wait. Luina how did you get married. Knowing you, you will reject their proposal." Robin questioned.

"Fine I tell you. Sit down on the floor." Luina said to the whole crew.

*SO I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE A SMALL SUMMARY. A FUTURE CHAPTER WILL BE A WHOLE NEW FLASHBACK.*

" So after a few years leaving our home town I meet Kidd and his crew. We started talking and then we started dating . I left for a year and then came back to visit them, they throw a huge welcome back party for me and of course there was alcohol. And I can never miss that. What I didn't know was that Kidd was planning on proposing but he knew I would reject him, so he kept on giving me more and more beer and sake. And with that I was drunk. He took advantage and asked the question. My drunken ass agreed and then we celebrated. The next day I woke up and Kidd told me what happened. I left as fast as I could and came here to visit Sil and Shakky again. Then I stayed here until you guys came " Luina said with her eyes closed trying to hold her anger.

" You were so drunk that you didn't know what happened." Nami commented.

" How much did you drink that night?" Zoro asked.

" Around 40 sake bottles, 30 barrels of beer and 15 barrels of wine." Luina said proudly.

" YOU DO HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM" The strawhats crew said while sweatdropping.

" Anyways-" Luina was interrupted when the door open and other pirates came in.

" Captain Luina, your back already. I thought you be coming back late again." ? said 

" Your drinking that much Captain. You have to stop one day." ? said.

" Miss Captain, could you please stop drinking." a little kid said.

" Captain? Luina I thought you are a Solo Pirate?" Luffy asked

" I am. These people just decided to call me Captain. " Luina said with a mere shrugged and chugged down her beer.

" Who exactly are they?" Nami asked.

"Oh them? Guys introduce yourselves" Luina said.

" I am - "

YO,

WHAT'S UP MY WEEB AND OUTAKUS ! THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE INTRODUCING THE NEW OC CHARARCTERS. 

ANYWAYS,

REMEMBER TO,

ADD TO READING LIST

VOTE

&

ENJOY