Day 1: First Kiss

Hey there friends. Welcome to the book. It's a smut book but I've never written a smut book before. Anyway enjoy :D!

There's this boy I like. His name's Kevin. He's never talked to me, probably because I've never tried to approach him.

He always hangs around the cooler kids in my school although, he's kind of quiet. I've only heard him talk a few times. He has an Irish accent and his voice is quite deep. Very attractive to me, personally.

He's also a YouTuber. I watch his videos every day. If he'd only notice my existance ...

I snap out of my trance. I sigh, knowing that day dreaming is the reason I'm failing so many lessons.

I open my laptop and sit quietly waiting for the video to load. I'm in the school library so I really shouldn't be doing this, but it's lunch and no one's here. One video couldn't hurt right?

I get about three minutes into the video and I'm already laughing so hard my stomach hurts. I'm trying to contain my laughs for the sake of other people in the library.

"You find that guy funny?" A voice behind me suddenly says.

I turn around slowly. It's him. I immediately shut the laptop and take out my earphones.

"I- I no," I manage to stutter.

He laughs. "It's okay you can watch my videos. I'm used to being adored."

I give him a hard stare, straight in the eyes.

He returns the glare then shakes his head. "Well at least let me watch that with you, just to keep you company, y'know." 

I hand in an earphone while he sits down to my left.

I re open the laptop and the video starts to play again although I'm not even watching it. I'm staring at the boy sat beside me.

He laughs. "You can't stare at me and the screen at the same time." He turns to face me. Our faces are inches away. We hold each other's gaze. 

His eyes flicker down to my lips, then back to my eyes. 

I smile and turn to the screen, tilting my head slightly, replaying what just happened in my head.

Suddenly I feel someone gently pull my face towards theirs.

I feel Kevin's lips on mine. Without hesitation I kiss him back. It's soft, so much softer than the way I thought he would kiss.

When the kiss finally breaks up Kevin laughs.

I frown. "What's so funny?" I huff.

"Nothing I just didn't know you liked me that much. I noticed you a long time ago you know. I watched you every day since, not in a creepy way." 

This makes me smile. "Well.... I've had a crush on you for like, ever."

Kevin leans back and scratches his neck. "Maybe we could- erm- go out sometime?"

"After this, of course." 

468 words

Hope you enjoyed reading lmao.

Please vote it would be really appreciated and stick around for the next chapter :).