Angry Bird and Doremon

Kongpob adorned in Thai traditional clothes expected his fiancé to enter the small stage that was set up in the lawn of their mansion as their wedding venue. The wedding was attended by hundreds, and reporters outside the huge gate that shielded the mansion from outside eyes, So much for a private and simple wedding .

Kongpob performed whatever duties and ceremonies he had to perform as a groom and his friends teased him relentlessly. The loud crowd fell to short murmurs amongst themselves as they watched both the grroms performing similar rituals seated next to each other

He hadn't seen his fiancé before the wedding, because his grandmother had claimed that it was a bad omen, Kongpob never seemed to defy her orders.

Arthit's father had passed away when he was young, mother miles way sick in bed battling life and death. So the Suthiluck couple took it themselves to subtly abandon their own son and take up the role of Arthit's parents. Kongpob didn't complain.

Kongpob was married, the feeling of the cold platinum ring embedded with small minute diamonds ring, a customized one from their own jewelry brand, slid into his finger by Arthit who pushed it further until it clanked against the already existing engagement ring.

The western ceremony was counted as reception which followed the traditional ceremony and before the moonlight shined on the couple, Kongpob had shared his first kiss with Arthit, counted as the first kiss of their wedding. The crowd cheered and Kongpob's mother Sunny let out happy tears that her sons were married to each other.

Guests left the night after the short reception and Kongpob and Arthit were not only forced to dance with each other but also kiss each other. They had pressed their lips against each other and recoiled like they had touched something hot.

The buzz and huff of the married couple had settled down, tabloids busy refreshing another picture of them on their online websites and news channels repeatedly telecast their kiss- peck on the television screens. It was a huge success. Kongpob's friends had shoved him a huge box of various flavors of lube and packets of condoms as their wedding gift. Arthit turned scarlet, Kongpob wasn't successful hiding his smirk.

Arthit looked out of the windows and Kongpob played a game on his phone his fingers continuously tapping at the screen and the explosion noises from the game filled up the silence in the car. Driver never glanced at them through the mirror, eyes focused on the road.

The couple checked in to the honeymoon suite. They were expected there to stay for the night , probably their parents wanting them to catch some sex activities but all Arthit wanted was settle down on bed and sleep off for two days. Kongpob looked out of the windows, the dark lit up city in his view. He moved towards the telephone to order room service.

The lady who bought wine and some chocolates along with as a complimentary gift to the room checked out Kongpob, her eyes travelling along his torso twice, he noticed but remained nonchalant. He laid his eyes on her to see that her eyes were no longer focused on him but the man behind him. She blushed profusely seeing the man on the bed of their honeymoon suite. Kongpob's eyes narrowed on her admonishing glare. He shut the door right on her face. He turned around and his heartbeat dropped.