Chapter 3

Orientation week have been going good. We were introduced to all lectures. Apparently Mr. Wong will be my P.E. lecturer, I hate P.E. because I'm only good at one thing and that's skating. He's also the head of the magazine and school's paper committee.
Today is Friday and we are all getting ready for a school opening party. The party begins at 8:00pm.
I got ready in a army colored pants, black off the shoulder long sleeve blouse and some black boots.

"Ready?" I said as I looked over at Ally

"Yep," she said and we head down.
The party was kept at one of the sorority houses. We walked over. The place was packed.
"Too much people," Ally said as we squeezed through the crowd. We finally got to the bar area and ordered some drinks then went to one side.
"Come on let's dance!" I shouted over the loud pounding music.
"No," she said with a pout. I looked at her with puppy dog eyes.
"Please," I said.
"Fine," she groaned and we danced to the music.

"I see you like to get your way," I heard a voice say behind me. I looked and saw Jason.
"Sometimes," I said looking at him with a smile. We stopped dancing and talked for a bit.
"So what's your major?" He asked.
"Business management," I replied sipping my drink.
"A business girl. I like a girl in a suit," he said smirking.
"Do you?" I said.
"Yeah," he said pushing me towards the wall.
"Stop. What's your problem?" I said pushing him off me as he tried to kiss me.
"I want you, you want me. Why make this any harder baby?" He said pushing me again.
"She doesn't want you," Ally said helping me to push him off.
"Yes she does," he said grabbing my hand.
"Let go," I said trying to get my arm free. His grip was firm. "Stop. Let me go." I stomped his foot and he grabbed his foot in pain. I grabbed Ally and we hurriedly walked through the crowd. We walked back to the dorm.

"You ok?" Ally asked as we got to the building.
"Yeah I'm good," I answered. We got to the room then went to bed.

I woke up at 10:00am. I showered and pulled on a black shorts, black cropped sweater and black and white Adidas sneakers with a white hat.

Ally was still asleep but I needed to take a walk so I went to the nearby mall

Ally was still asleep but I needed to take a walk so I went to the nearby mall. I walked looking at the different stores they had.
"Leah," I heard Jason's voice said and I began to speed up. I heard him run up to me and grabbed my arm.
"Let go or I'm gonna scream," I said a bit scared.
"I heard about what I said and did last night. I'm really sorry. I was drunk," he said as he looked at me.
"K," I said pulling my arm from his grip.
"I really am sorry. I do like you, but I wouldn't want to tell you in that way," he said rubbing his head. I looked around and then looked to the floor.
"Whatever," I finally replied.
"Can I please make it up to you. Lunch? Something?" He said.
"I can't. I should get back to my room," I said and turned to leave.
"Wait can I at least get your number?" He said running up to me.
"Yeah," I said and placed my number in his phone then left.

"Where have you been?" Ally shouted as I walked through the door.
"Sorry I went for a walk," I said.
"Oh ok. You had me worried Jason had come kidnap you," she said plopping on the chair.
"No he didn't but I did see him," I said dropping beside her.
"Where?" She asked
"The mall," I said looking at her.
"And?" She asked
"He apologized and said it happened because he was drunk. I gave him my number but I'm still not sure. I was terrified last night," I explained.
"Me too. Just be careful. Maybe he's legit but just talk to him with caution," she said. We talked for a bit then we went for lunch at the mall. We decided to get tacos.

We ate then walked around the mall

We ate then walked around the mall. We found a movie theater, a water park even a gaming section with a bowling alley.
"We're definitely coming here for my birthday," I said. My birthday would be two months away.
"I'm down," Ally said and we continued to explore. We got back to our rooms around 5:00pm and went to the cafeteria to buy dinner.
We bought shrimp and spaghetti.