James Maguire ~ Game

hi so uh idk how to write in an Irish accent so you're going to have to put up with normal text speech hopes that okay sorry x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Piss off James" Michelle said which made roll my eyes and look at James sad face. He went to say something but nothing came out and he shut his mouth again.

I sighed silently knowing the boys got it hard. I gave him a small smile and he gave me an obvious grin back.

"James what the fuck are you smiling at" Michelle said with a disgusted look on her face as she seen his expression. This caused the whole group aka Erin, Clare and Orla to look at James.

"N-nothing just thinking" James stuttered a little which made me smile and blush at him since he was really cute.

"Well stop" Erin said and went back to whatever they were talking about. "Y/N what do you say?" I heard Erin ask me and I looked at her.

"Sorry I wasn't listening what is it?" I asked her and she scoffed. "Chippy at mine tonight" she asked me and I nodded at her.

Time skip
Me and James were walking down the streets, alone, just the two of us. We still had our school uniform on since James had asked to go on a walk right after school.

"So your mum just left you here" I asked him as he had just told me what happened. "Yeah and she left me here with Michelle which is cool I guess but Michelle can be a bit mean at times" James said to me while kicking a rock along the road.

"That's a shame Michelle is one of my friends but I do feel bad for you a lot of the time" I said to him and he gave me a really happy look. I blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

We walked in silence for a little bit until we came across a quiet area which was at the back of a few shops. "I can't take this much longer, i'm sorry" James said which made me furrow my eyebrows confused.

"Wha-" I started but was cut off by James lips on mine. It took me a second to register what was happening but I kissed back as soon as it hit me.

He pushed me against the back of the shops wall and he pulled away from me to whisper in my ear.

"Jump" he whispered and I did as he said and he caught my thighs and I wrapped them around him. He pushed me against the wall for more support and our lips connected again.

His hands were roaming my thighs as mine ran through his curly hair. He moaned quietly as I tugged on his hair and I smiled into the kiss.

We pulled away after what felt like hours but in reality it was only a few minutes. "Wow" James said and put me down. I flattened my skirt making sure it wasn't creased and smiled up at him.

"Does this mean we're?" he said pointing between us. "Let's play a little game before we make it official huh let's see who cracks first at Erin's tonight and whoever loses has to do whatever the other says with or without the rest of the group" I suggested well not really suggesting because it was happening.

"Yeah sure but what do you mean by who cracks first?" he asked me visibly confused. "Like we'll do little 'sexual' things to each other but not obvious, discreet make sure no one realises" I said to the poor British boy.

He smiled and nodded "i'm down."

Time skip
Everyone was at the table and I was sitting in between James and Orla. I looked over at James and he was trying to make conversation with Erin's grandad.

I looked around at everyone and looked happy in their little conversations. I smirked to myself and leaned over toward James.

"Hey Joe uh how are you" I asked leaning over moving my chair slightly to the left where James was sitting.

"I'm good, why" Joe asked and I shrugged raising my arms and putting them down under the table so it didn't seem weird.

"Just wondering i'm good as well cause I was just thinking-" I rambled on to him and slowly moved my left arm over to James' lap. I felt his knee and moved up, I couldn't see James' face but I could tell he looked nervous.

As I kept rambling on to Joe my hand reached his inner thigh. I trailed it to the side and felt his crotch. I smiled as I talked knowing he might crack.

"James you're sweating like crazy fucking hell" Michelle said and pulled my hand away slightly so it was hovering above him now. I looked up at him and he was sweating a lot and he looked flustered.

"I'm fine" James said and I smirked discreetly and let my hand feel around. James let in a sharp inhale and Michelle looked at him like he was crazy.

After a few minutes since the incident I was now eating looking around bored and back in my normal space.

I felt two hands on my shoulders and looked up to see James. "Y/N can I talk to you privately" he asked and everyone looked at us.

"Yeah" I said standing up excusing myself and we walked out the where Erin's phone was. I smirked as I turned around to see a flustered James.

I opened my mouth to speak but once again James' was kissing me. I placed my hands on each side of his neck as he placed his on my waist.

I smiled into the kiss and deepened it making him pull me closer. I had now pulled him closer to me closing the gap that was still between us by wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands were now all around my waist.

"What The Fuck" We heard Michelle's voice say and both pulled apart quickly. We stood there and seen Michelle, Clare, Orla and Erin and Erin and Orla's whole family just looking at us.

"I-" I went to speak but Clare shushed me. I raised an eyebrow and she just looked shocked. "Okay we can explain" James started and Erin and Michelle started laughing.

"It's not funny" James stated obviously annoyed. "We'll explain tomorrow" I said quickly and yanked James by the arm and out the house.

We ran down the street laughing and turned a corner.

"I think you cracked first" I said to him trying to catch my breathe. He sighed in defeat and I cheered victorious.

"Welcome to the world of links James you're gonna have a lot of fun" I said to him smirking knowing what I had planned.