Chapter 1 - Invitation And Kitty Time

Nobody's POV
Today is a normal day at school which happens to be a Friday.

*After school*
Everyone's home and getting ready for the sleepover

*On a group chat*
So... Whose gonna host the sleepover~Alya

I dunno, Adrien maybe~Nino

I don't think I can, it's my first sleepover and besides, my dad will never allow it, you guys have no idea what I had to do too convince him~Adrien

OK, can't argue with that.... Whoa, whoa, whoa, you have never been to a sleepover before? ~Alya

Yea, cuz you know, I haven't had any friends before?~Adrien

Oh yea, that~Nino

But what about Marinette~Adrien

What about me?~Marinette

Can YOU host the sleepover?~Adrien

Yes, of course. My parents won't mind anyways~Marrinete

So, it's settled then, at Marrinette's, you all know the address right?~Alya

Yea, I know the place~Nino

Me too, the Dupain-Cheng bakery. I'm sure you can't miss it~Adrien

Ok then, see y'all at 7:30~Marinette

*End of chat*

Marinette POV
I am so excited to host the sleepover party meaning we'll talk all night and I get to spend the night with Adrien. Tap tap tap Looks like a special kitty's here. But I might have to turn him away because of the sleepover and I have to make a special onside for myself. I walk over to the window to meet green eyes. "Hey minou" "Why, Hello there fair Purrr-incess, how are you feline this nice evening" 'He just got here and he's already making puns' "What are you doing here, Chat" I say while glaring at him "Calm down, can't the Knight visit the princess and don't pretend like you're not happy to see me" he says while raising an eyebrow "I'm NOT happy to see you" I say with a devilish smirk indicating that I'm messing with him but deep down I'm always happy to see my kitty.
"Oh. My cruel princess, you wound me" he says overdramatically while one hand on his fore head and the other one on his chest while he flops down to my bed "You. Are. The biggest drama queen I have ever seen, Chat. You know that?"
"As a matter of fact princess, I know that I'm a drama queen that's why I'm famous" he poses like a famous person "Well kitty, I'm busy so if you've got nothing better to do, just stay here on the bed" I start to work over to my work table to get started on the inside but I noticed that chat followed me ally sneaky-like, 'I think he is trying to scare me but two can play at that game' I notice that he is standing to scare me so I reach into the table and get my last year's Halloween mask without him noticing and put it on and before he scares me it turn around wearing the mask "Aaaahhhh", as he screamed in fear, I take of the mask and fall to the floor laughing "I... Never... Knew you... We're such..... A... Scaredy.....cat....." I say in between laughs but I notice chat is 'trying' to look mad but he actually has a shade of red from embarrassment, so I take pity on the poor cat and try my best to stop laughing as I try to get up "Princess, that was not fair" he says as he looks away crossing his hands "It is too, I am very observant and noticed that you were trying to scare me and I couldn't let that happen so I decided that is make it backfire"
And then, a new shade of red appear on his cheeks and on his ears "Still not funny princess" at the, I didn't even realize that I was still laughing. I guess he deserves an apology "Okay minou, I'm sorry" I say as I give him a hug "so, don't try it again. Stay on the bed, I agave to get back to work"
I go over to grab a zipper "what are you making" he looks over my shoulder "I'm making a onsie" "why" he asks while looking at me on curiosity "because I have a sleepover with my friends" his ears perk up with excitement "oooo, can I come, can I, can I, can I, pweeeaaassse Princess" 'aww, that's cute the way he turns like a baby when hes- you can fantasize about him, you're in love with Adrien!!' I was put out of my trance to something tugging at my leg "I will not let go unless you let. Me. Come. To. Your. Sleep. Over!!!!" he says like a little boy "Fine, but I'll have to ask my best friend first" I graduated my phone to text Alya.