Cha Eunwoo -> Perfect, Right?

This is a request
I really hope you like it and thank you again for requesting. i'm sorry it took so long :'/ online school i'm vv sorry

Earlier my manager called to tell me that i got the role in the new drama and that I was one of the main characters. but the thing is.... Eunwoo also got a part. you may ask m/n why is that a bad thing? you get to act with THE Cha Eunwoo. Now let me tell you I am more than happy to be acting with him and that I get to actually get to see him every day. welp I have had a long term crush on him. I've met him once before but just briefly and I was a blushing mess. I just don't want to embarrass myself in front of him.

DAY OF THE SHOOT

We were in the van on our way to the place we were going to shoot the first few scenes. I would've been completely fine if it was just me and my manager in the van. It wasn't, my manager insisted that Eunwoo come with us because we still had room. The whole ride there was torture because all I could think was " oh my, I'm in the same car as my crush. Eunwoo" I'm pretty sure I was as red as the red skittle. I also think he noticed because he asked me if I was sick and put his hand on my forehead. and I don't think I've moved faster in my life, I swatted his hand away very quickly.

"you sure you're ok m/n you look you're really red." he asked sorta judgmentally.

"of course I'm fine what do you mean?"

"well you are very red and sweating...are you sure you're not sick?, we can reschedule the shoot to late if you want."

" NO NO no I'm fine.. ehm i just need some sleep"

I felt quite bad for being rude, but now I had to pretend to be asleep for another hour.

I ended up actually falling asleep and I woke up to my manager shaking me and yelling "m/n, m/n wake up, we're here." I jump up and out of the van so fast I almost fall flat on my face.

After filming for two hours we took a short break and I thought back to one scene where I had to sit very close to Eunwoo, I was very uncomfy. not because I didn't like him, trust me its because I did like him, and very much so.

after filming

"hey m/n" he said as he handed me a cold water bottle.

"hi" i said quietly an took the water bottle. I had no idea why he was talking to me of all people.

"you've been acting weird all day, are 100% sure you're fine?"

"ehm yea I'm perfectly fine" I squeaked and went to quickly walk away but he caught my arm. I yelped and my face was instantly a scorching red, of course it was.

"look" he said in a somewhat disappointed voice.

" I talked to you're manager and he said the reason you're acting weird is because you like me"

"OH GOD, PLEASE please don't be mad" I shrieked

"oh no, m/n, no i'm not mad, at all actually" he responded loudly.

" in fact I sorta like you as well...would you maybe..I don't know, wanna go for coffee sometime?" he asked.

" of course, oh my, I would love to" I excitedly answered.

"perfect" he said as he grabbed my hand.

ehm heh thanks again for requesting i hope you liked it!! im very sorry it took long