Epilogue 0.1

~~~~~~~
4 years later

I'm busy with Zinnia's french braids as Ei goes downstairs to open up for the first guest. 

We're throwing Zinnia a 4th birthday party and we've invited all of our friends kids. I'm going to go nuts with so many kids in my house but its for Zinnia. 

"Hurry daddy! I want to see who is here!"

"Alright, alright! Nearly done, a few more folds... and done."

She smiles brightly in the mirror and then turns around giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you daddy! Lets go see! I can't wait to see what you and mommy did."

I chuckle as she grabs my hand in her little one and drags me downstairs. 

We get halfway down when Zinnia gasps and giggles when she sees Te-ashikin, Itsuka and Tetsu's five year old son. I softly growl at her reaction to seeing that boy. 

He's not a bad kid, not at all actually, but my baby is getting too close to a boy already!

She lets my hand go and runs to him, grabbing his and running to the lounge. I frown after them, but then I receive a small pat to my back.

I turn my head to see Tetsu there.

"Don't worry Bakugo, my boy will take good care of your girl."

"My girl can take care of herself thank you!"

He laughs and so does Ei and Itsuka, making me roll my eyes and scowl. Ei hugs me from behind, making me calm down. 

The doorbell rings again and this time its Deku and Round Face, with their daughter Juratsu, who's already six years old and their new five month old baby boy; Chikaito. 

"Hey Kacchan!"

"Hi Deku, hi Ochaco. Come in. 

~~~~~~

It takes about an hour until everyone has arrived. 

Todoroki finally got married to Yaoyorozu, they now have twin boys aged two, who's names are Hikuru and Hottokori.

Shinsou and Denki have a boy who is 10 months younger than Zinnia, he found out he was pregnant a month after Ei had come home, his name is Denoru and a little two year old girl named Yoteki. 

Mina and Sero also finally got hitched and have a one year old girl names Rosan. She's absolutely adorable. 

Right now the kids are playing together and truthfully its fucking adorable. To see so many little feet running around, our baby girl who is growing up so fast to be having so much fun. 

The thought of her having a sibling crosses my mind briefly but I shake the thought away, I know Ei can't have another baby. It hurts a bit, but I'm very content with my life. 

My phone buzzes with a message to say Zinnia's cake has arrived. I grin, I'm sure she's going to love it. She's really been into pink dragons lately. 

Actually the theme of her party is dragons, so that's that. 

I get to the front door and take the big box from the man. I place it on the table outside and call everyone towards it. I grab Zin's little stool for her to jump onto and uncover the box.

She gasps and squeals at her cake. Its a pink and purple dragon, flying in the sky. 

"Thank you so much mommy and daddy! I love my cake and my party!"

Everyone chuckles and Ei hugs her from behind kissing her cheeks. 

We all begin to sing happy birthday, luckily Chikaito laughs instead of cries at the singing, because that's what happened with Rosan last year, she began to cry.