1: THE STARTING DAY

Izuku was a normal boy, in a world where 80% of the people had a quirk, a ability that made a person unique, he didn't have it. Even though it was 20% that didn't have, 18% of the 20% were people too old for the generation, only 2% were kids that were actually born on the 'Quirk Era'. So Izuku was 'normal', even though normal was abnormal now.

Izuku since the day he found out that heroes existed he wanted to be one, the world didn't accept it though, but Izuku wouldn't give up because of that, even though people would call him useless, quirkless and straight-up idiot for dreaming of being a hero, Izuku didn't train his body for most of his life though, he was unathletic , but smart, Izuku passed all that time studying quirks and how to better use them.

It was only until his dream was crushed by his Idol, All Might, that he started training his body, he couldn't be a hero, for what All Might said, but he could always try to enter either way, right? What could go wrong with it?

After all those months of training he still couldn't get in, but it wasn't for nothing, he got much more stamina and was a lot stronger than before, his routine was healthier too, he even made a friend, a long-blond haired man with a strange mustache, Yamada was the name Izuku heard him say, with that man, Izuku got to know some other people too, somehow they seemed familiar, but Izuku couldn't tell why.

Since Izuku was the quirkless kid from school, he didn't have many friends his age, he had one, even though the one wouldn't recognize him as one, but with Yamada, Izuku got more friends, there was Shota, a man with dark hair that could easily pass as a homeless man, and Nemuri a woman that had a dark-blue long hair and was oddly sisterly to Izuku. Friends that Izuku wouldn't replace for anything.

Shota learned that Izuku was training, and for whatever reason he decided to help the kid, and with that he trained the kid for the next 2 months until the new school year began. It was train focused in close combat, hand-to-hand, and mostly dodging mechanics, something that Izuku didn't think of training but that wouldn't be bad to know. 

Izuku's new High School was the same as Middle School, the other kids were 'bullying' him, but he disregarded it as the common thing, the school work was boring and were things that Izuku already knew, so he passed all his time updating his quirk analysis notebook, a thing that he carried around since young, so that he could study every kind of quirk there was.

At the end of that week, he heard that U.A. was attacked by villains, and that even though nobody died, they were hurt quite badly, also Shota stopped coming to hang out for some days, Izuku didn't get bothered by that though, maybe work related stuff. Bakugo Katsuki, Kacchan as Izuku likes to call him, was the friend that Izuku has, he attended U.A., something that amazed Izuku, it was a school for heroes! The very best school! And his friend was attending it! Bakugo however didn't get hurt on the villain attack, only a few scratches and that was it.

Either way, now that Izuku's life was improving, he was getting happier by the day, even if he couldn't become a hero, he now had friends and a healthier life style, so it stopped bothering him. 

He was 2 months in on the school year, in that time, he didn't miss out on the U.A. Sports Festival, a event that was replacing the Olympiads, that was a event that was no longer possible with quirks involved, he saw how Bakugo got first place, how he realized the strength of a girl on his class, and how he was trying to improve his behavior.

For some reason that morning, after those 2 months, Yamada, Shota and Nemuri would be out of town, they would go to Tokyo, it was not far, but it was still a long way from where he used to hangout with them, Izuku knew that they worked together, so he guessed it was something work related.