bullied

Skylars pov
"SKYLAR GRANT BROWN GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP" Mrs. Jones screams from downstairs "okay!" I yell back  i get out of bed and walk to my closet i slip on this outfit:

 Jones screams from downstairs "okay!" I yell back  i get out of bed and walk to my closet i slip on this outfit:

and go downstairs "GO CHANGE RIGHT NOW" Mrs. Jones yells. "No" i say "fine i guess ill just have to make you" she says choking up against the wall "get off me" i say starting to cry. "No" Mrs. Jones says slapping me. "JUST GO TO SCHOOL" Mrs. Jones screams throwing me down "o-okay" i say grabbing my backpack and leaving.

*at school*

I walk to my classroom and all the kids start to laugh "LOOK GUYS ITS THE UGLY WANNA BE BILLIE" nathan laughs, i feel tears form in my eyes but i hold them back for when i get back to the orphanage. "Class today we will be learning about the mayans" the teacher says walking in.

*time skip after school*

Mrs. Jones pov
I stand by the main entrance waiting for Skylar to get here. "H-hey M-mrs. Jones" Skylar says walking in "hey bitch" i say laughing like a maniac "please don't hurt me" Skylar says scared "dont tell me what to do" i say slapping her. I grab her and sling her to the ground knocking wind out of her. I slap, punch, kick, and pull her hair. "GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK" i scream i pick her up and throw her upstairs.

Skylars pov
Mrs. Jones throws me upstairs i cry and weakly run to my bedroom. I quickly do my homework so she doesn't hurt me more. Emma runs in my room and beats me up and cuts the sides of arms "dinner is done" emma says punching me in the stomach "im not hungry" i say holding my stomach crying "okay bitch" emma says leaving the room i get up and wrap the cuts i pull my sleeves up "well, i should die clearly no one wants me in this world. If some one wanted me in this world they would have told me. But who tells me to stay?...no one" i say crying i grab a knife and start cutting my wrists "i should get some sleep" i say wrapping my arms up i climb in bed and cry myself to sleep.

A/n
Sorry i don't publish this book a lot i'm to stupid to write this book. But imma do it anyways i love you guys. Peace✌