Chapter 2

~ Five years later ~

"Jordan, can I talk to you in my office?" Asked Mr. McCleery.

"Of course," I reply, following him towards his office.

Once we make it there, he opens the door for me and I enter. I sit down in a seat facing the desk as he closes the door. Not long after that, he sits in the chair opposite me.

"What is this about, Mr. McCleery?" I ask.

He sighs, "For the last time, you can call me Blake."

I nod, "Anyways, I have decided that it might be time for your first mission."

I gasp. "Really? Thank you so much, sir. This means a lot. I've been training for this for literally forever."

He chuckles and I laugh, too.

"Yes, but right now, I understand it's time for your morning workout?" He suggests, looking down at his watch.

I glance at mine, "Oh my, you're right! I have to go. Thank you so much sir, you won't regret this."

I get up and rush out of the door, closing it behind me and rushing towards the gym.

"Late for something?" I hear a voice behind me say. I stop in my tracks and spin around. It's none other than Foster.

"Oh, it's you," I say coldly. I start to turn around, but he catches my wrist and pulls me towards him.

"Just me? I'm offended," He feigns hurt as he let's go of my wrist to put his hand on his chest.

"Usually, the ladies love me."

"Not going to happen," I snort. I start to turn around.

"Wait," he calls after me.

"What?" I say, not turning around to face him.

"Can I do your workout with you?" He asks, walking around to be in front of me.

I cross my arms, "Absolutely, not."

"Why not?" He asks, bring his hands down in front of him and bringing a pout to his lips.

"Why would I?" I ask. He knows full well I don't want anything to do with him. After all, he is a huge playboy and douchebag.

"Because I'm your favorite?" He asks, fanning his eyelashes at me.

"You are 100% not my favorite," I reply.

"Why can't we workout together. I think it would help us to forge a stronger bond," he suggests.

"Fine," I say as I walk away from him, leaving him to rush to walk by my side.

We make it to the gym and I look at him.

"What?"

"Turn around," I say, "I need to change."

"Oh, it's nothing I haven't seen before," he jokes.

I glare at him, he puts his hands up in surrender. "Okay, Okay. I'll turn around."

He turns around and I change into a tank top.

"Warm-ups," I say, sitting down on the ground to start stretching.

After a while, I lay down, with my legs flat on the ground, and start to do sit ups.

"How many of these are we doing?" Foster asks.

"50," I reply, shortly.

We do 50 and just as he starts to get up, I put my legs up into a normal sit up position.