Untitled Story Part

This is a story told to me by my mom.

Years ago a young girl became pregnant by a man she dearly loved,however the man was married and had two children of his own,when the young girl confronted the man with the news of her pregnancy he became very angry and demanded that the girl terminate the pregnancy. However the girl refused and left town in hopes of starting a new life for her and her baby.

    Seven  months later the young girl gave birth to twins,the babies weren't normal,their faces were deformed and resembled the faces of monkeys.

The young girl was horrified at the appearance of her new babies,she had given birth to them at home so she was able to keep them hidden.

Now no one knew of the existence of these precious babies so when the young mother decided to leave and abandoned the babies no one knew so the babies were left to starve.

After complaints were made later about the foul stench coming from the house police discovered the bodies of the babies but never found the mother.

    Now many families have lived in that same house but none have stayed long,it's been told by many that at night you can hear noises coming from the kitchen,noises of dishes rattling and every morning you'll find the dinner table set for two.   The table appearance is as if it had been set by children.

       The house was later burned down, eletrical fire was the report,its said that the fire started from the stove,appears that someone was attempting to cook,no one had lived in the house for years.

     Thanks for reading,hope you liked.