War

3rd POV
Some days have passed, Yang was up against Mercury Black. The two stood in the arena as Y/N and Pyrrha stood outside.
Pyrrha: are you sure you don't want to see Yang fight?
Y/N: how am I going to spend time with you if I watch....she'll be fine though.
Ruby stood outside of the arena, one lone puddle next to her.
Ruby: come on....I need something, anything.
The sound of laughter was heard as the puddle then showed the werewolf.
?????: I'm surprised you still want to talk. Especially finding out that he can transform.
Ruby: that just means you can tell me more than anything.
?????: I don't know whether to call you desperate....or smart......probably desperate. Now listen, your sister is about to fight him. He will fake an injury, for his legs are metal. Yang will be blamed....and it will be up to Pyrrha Nikos. She will.....win her round.
Ruby: who will she be fighting?
????: why should I spoil the surprise, don't waste your time watching the fight, for if you do....then Mercury will get away with it....and many will get hurt.
Ruby: alright.....I can do that.
The sound of the audience gasping was heard, catching the attention of Y/N.
Y/N: oh that doesn't sound good at all.

Timeskip

Yang was officially disqualified for hurting Mercury after the match was over. She claims it was a vision of him attacking her, but the footage shows her busting him in the kneecaps.
After an hour, Pyrrha stepped into the ring, Y/N watched in the stands as Ruby walked through the halls of the arena, seeing Mercury walking around just fine.
Ruby: so....you lied.
Mercury: how the hell did someone like you come and find me.
Ruby: I just wanted to know if the metal legs thing was true. Not bad.
Mercury: I guess you're here to stop me huh?
Ruby: seems that way.
Mercury sighed before lifting his leg up and shooting Ruby in the chest, sending her flying, right away telling her that she was out of her league with this man.
Mercury: if I wanted you dead, you would be already. I believe that you should get out of here.
Ruby picked up her scroll and went to call some of the members of her team, only for it to get shot from her hand.
Mercury: now....we don't want to do that...right?
Ruby quickly stood up and began to run as Mercury began to make chase, he might as well cripple the young speedster, stop her from trying to stop the plans.

Meanwhile

Pyrrha caused the wires to wrap around Pyrrha, then beginning to pull tightly, slicing and tearing apart the robotic female. Parts fell to the ground as everyone in the crowd gasped. Pyrrha watched in horror as she saw the corpse of Penny just a few yards from her.
Ruby ran out of the hall to see Penny on the ground, causing the young huntress in training to go to her knees, her eyes watering.
Ruby: Penny?
The dread in the audience began to lure Grimm as Pyrrha looked at Penny.... the young robot she just took out of this life.
The moon above, one shard away from being complete began to form. The moon fragment finally collided, a seismic wave coming off of it and slightly shaking the kingdoms of Remnant.
The moon began to turn to a blood red color, causing Y/N to shake in his seat.
Nora: Y/N? Are you ok?
Y/N: Nora....start an evacuation.
Nora: what?
Y/N: NOW!
His neck began to steam as he let out a massive yell in pain, his eyes turned to a flaming purple color as fur began to grow on his body. Nora saw this and yelled out to everyone.
Nora: everyone! Get out of here! Now!
They turned to see Y/N transforming, flaming beginning to come from some of his joints as he let out a massive pained howl, the silver chain snapping from around his neck and going to the ground. Ruby looked up in the crowd to see the Werewolf that kept talking to her,
Ruby: he.....he's here?
The werewolf was fully transformed and looked at the civilians running in fear.
??????: Rose Petal! I thank you for your contribution for setting the wheels in motion. I couldn't have done this without you! For that, you will be the only one that lives through tonight!