Glad to hear it

It was a  long Day for Hinata and kenma both kenma was sitting down he had to get makeup on. He hated this a lot. He was gonna hate it even more since kuroo wanted to talk about Hinata and everything.

"So why was he in your room then kenma" kuroo crossed his arms and legs and sat back in the chair.

"We were playing video games" kenma moved his face since talking and doing your makeup his kinda hard.

"Uhuh I believe that but still kenma I want you to be happy but I don't want your heart to be broken so be careful with this" kuroo continued he was worried for kenma.

"Don't worry it's gonna be fine- wait heart Kuroo me and him Are dating!"

"Yeah but you want to" Kuroo smirked and winked at Kenma

Kenma wanted to slap Kuroo so hard

Hinata was working hard. Suga had to do something so he would be back in a few. Hinata was getting tired. They were never this busy before.

"Ok I'm back" suga sat down in the other chair and helped hinata check people in.

Hinata nodded his head and went back to work.

It was lunch now meaning kenma will come back for a few minutes and hinata got a break. Hinata was very happy to see kenma again it felt like it's been forever since he last saw him.

When kenma walked through the doors of the hotel hinata hugged him kuroo semi-smiled and went to check in with suga.

"Hi hinata" kenma said  lifting him up a bit he blushed since I guess you could say kenma kinda had his first crush.

Hinata smiled and wanted to talk more with kenma but people were coming in again so he had to work and help suga anyways kenma had to leave too.

"Oh I leave for a month and this short freak has a crush wow one month free of bullying and this happens" tsukki was joking he and hinata had a weird friendship going on and hinata knew he was joking

"Tsukki be nice please" yams said to tsukki

"Yes yams." Tsukki nodded and stopped talking fast

"YOU GOTEM WHIP DAMNN" tanka yelled from behind them

"Shut up you "shity boy" Tsukki said to tanka this was an inside joke they had