"o no he's hot"

the contest for America's next idol is coming to a close today. this is the first time you've been to a live show and you're sad to see it over so fast. but of course, drinking all of that dr pepper has made you want to go to the bathroom. you tell your friend Karen you have to take a piss as you make your way down the row and up the isle. as you step outside the nearly empty entryway you realize you can't find the piss stop anywhere.

you circle your way around the building, until you see an employee only door- you give an evil smirk and step inside. of course the staff are way too busy dealing with contestants to even notice you being a little devil. after sneaking around you see the most glorious room in the entire building. the green room. snaccs sandwiches and cookies littered the table, and the hungry beast inside you needed to feed..

...

after a long day of telling losers how fucking worthless they are, Simon needed quite the break. while the other judges decided to stay back and thank their adoring admirers Simon would go to the green room.

making his way there, he heard a strange noise. was someone in there already? could be the staff perhaps. but as he came to the room he was greeted with your face, 3 sandwiches stuffed into your mouth hole.

he had never seen a specimen so beautiful in all of his days. the way the crumbs fell from your chin and the way your eyes lit up as they connected made Simon's heart soar unexpectedly.

"Quite the little devil we've got here," Simon spoke in a low playful voice. the sandwiches in your mouth immediately dropped to the floor as you turn to face him, apologizing profusely. "Simon! I'm soo so sorry." but you were lying straight through your teeth and Simon knew it too. you were so glad to be there alone with the glorious Simon Cowell.

as he came closer your heart raced. what was this handsome male specimen planning in his head?

"Don't apologize," he shushed, placing a sturdy hand on your shoulder. "This was meant to happen."

the butterflies in your stomach began vigorously now but they didn't make you nervous, you became even more infatuated. the way Simon's dark eyes pierced yours and into your soul made you happier than the contestant that got the golden buzzer.

Simon decided this was fate- destiny. he immediately fell in love with your features, rosy embarrassed cheeks and soft innocent eyes. and you looked up at him sweetly with your devilish desires. suddenly you're being slammed against the nearest wall, heat filling the space. Simon had forced himself upon you like the lust-filled alpha lion he was.

this was too hot, Simon's powerful dad bod pushing against you, making you so infatuated. you bitch slap his glasses right off his face and start kissing him like your life depended on it. seeing you take such charge made Simon yearn for you even harder.

as the two of you practically rip yourselves from the heated kiss, you gleam into each others eyes. the devilish demons meeting inbetween. Simon pushed you down to your knees, but you were excited to get down there, like a puppy receiving a treat.

"Now," Simon growled down at you. "Let's see if you have any talent."