NOT ALWAYS BUT KABHI KABHI

AR OS- Not always but kabhi kabhi

He threw all the files and books kept on the table in front of him and a glass too fell from it and got up from the chair throwing it and turned to his wife and shouted

"Bas yaar riddhima... Kitne taunts dogi...enough is enough....mai tumhe kuch nahi keh raha iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki tum jo maan me aaega bolti jaogi...I can never leave you,can't you just understand this simlpe words goddamit..." He shouted

"Kaise samajh jau armaan...bolo na kaise samjh jau...pichle ek mahina se humne thik se bat bhi nahi ki hai...bat to chod do armaan...humne sath baith ke Khana bhi nahi khaya hai...ek Hi ghar me hoke bhi hum pichle ek mahine se thik se mile bhi nahi..itna kuch ho Jane ke bad kya samjhana chahte ho Haa..." She too shouted standing in front of him.

Armaan mallik,working in an IT MNC getting good pay but as we say ek bar success ki sidiya(stairs) Chad gaye to utarna mushkil hai and same is the case with armaan.he is now working for his promotion and is working really hard for it.

Riddhima Armaan mallik,wife of armaan, is a house wife. She always wished to be a house wife doing things for her husband. She is an independent girl but still she loves to be depending on her husband as she knows only he can understand her and bear her tantrums.

They moved to an apartment after they got married 2 years ago,and were living happily as they were madly in love with each other.they enjoyed the days Missing each other as Armaan use to go for work and riddhima use to wait for him but it was easy an in every hour he use to call her and nights romancing, cuddling and making love with each others.

Their every Sunday evening,they spend on beach romancing and coming home having dinner in each other arms.every thing was going good till 5 month back,when Armaan's manager gave him a letter of promotion but that will be after 6 month, means only one Month left,and armaan started being busy with the project.

He started going early in mornings and come very late at night and here when Riddhima got to know about his promotion,she was way too happy. She supported Him in every sense but this cause a lack of time from Armaan to riddhima.

He was too busy too see that she is not happy and has started feeling lonely. She never complained about anything but the glow of her face was fading away.the girl who was always so full of life was now feeling low and the reason was Armaan, but he was not wrong at his place,for better future they have to do all this and even she knew that but who is going to make her heart understand.

She keeps on waiting for him everyday but he came so late that she sleeps in sitting room only missing him.every night he comes and waking her up,makes her eat her dinner and he sits for work while she sleeps.

And now from last Month,as the day is coming close, he is being more busy.and on top of that,Riddhima's behavior is too changing.ahe is thinking that armaan is forgetting her and will soon leave her and in this fear she cries whole day which is affecting to her badly. She has become weak and pale.the smile which use to adore before on her face is nowhere to be seen. she has almost stopped talking to her and when he comes to her,she will talk in monosyllabs and if not than they will end up having a huge argument.Armaan from many days was noticing the Changes in her behavior but because of highly busy schedule, he was not able to be with her and make her understand which was creating more and more differences between them.he so wanted to be with her,to make her smile, to make her blush,to see the same glow on her face which he use to see before but for now it was highly impossible.

And like other days,today,too they are having an argument.Let's c how it started.

It is Friday and as Armaan has leave on Sat and sun so  he came early thinking he will finish his leftover work at home and than will be with his beloved wife spending some quality time with her. he came in kitchen to see her busy making sabji but she was not in condition to do anything and was looking tired and dull.