AR OS SECOND CHANCE

ONE'S FIRST LOVE IS ALWAYS PERFECT UNTIL ONE MEETS ONE'S SECOND LOVE

Two five years old little girls are talking at the back in their class while the teacher is writing on the board. When the teacher turns, they both goes silent and continue to copy from the board.

Once again when the teacher turns facing the board, they start talking.

"Reva, Ananya. Why are you both talking?" They both gets scared as they look at their teacher,"stand up."

"Sorry miss." Reva says and Ananya mimics her.

"What were you talking?" The teacher asks and both the girls goes silent,not saying anything,"just last 10 minutes girls, then you all can go home. Please keep quite till then." The teacher says.

"Reva.."

"Shhh Anu.. ma'am marege."

After 10 minutes,  the bell rings and teacher leaves while the girls wait for their parents to come and get them.

Almost everyone is gone except for both reva and Ananya. The caretaker comes asking their parents number and walks out to make the call.

"Anu.." Ananya hears and taking her bag she starts running but stops and turns to Reva who's almost in verge of crying.

"Reva, chalo mere sath.." Ananya says and gives Reva her hand who takes it and walks with her.

"Dada.." Ananya rushes to her father who smiles at her and as she reaches near him,  he picks her up and swirls her around,"kaisa hai mera baby aaj. How was school?"

"Boring. Teacher ne bhot sara homework diya." He puts her on the floor and and holding her hand he starts walking but Ananya pulls his hand,"papa meri friend ki mumma aane ki hai. Hume usko leke jana hoga apne sath. Wo akeli hai.."

"Akeli hai?" He turns and look at Reva who's standing at a corner,  sad and looking lost. He calls her,"yaha aao beta.." Reva walks to him and he comes to her level,"aapko kaun lene aata hai?"

"Roj toh nanima aati hai par aaj nanima bimaar hai toh mumma lene aaegi.." she says and looks down, her lips trembling,"par wo ab tak nahi aai aur sab chale gaye. Mai akeli hu."

"Koi nahi.. aap chalo bahar. Jab aapki mumma aaegi tab aap chale jana.. tab tak aap aur Anu jake khelo." He says and holding both the girls hands, he walks out of the class and towards the playground.

"Dada, hume icecream khane ke chalo na..."

"Princess, Reva ki mumma aaegi toh wo pareshan ho jaegi na.. kabhi aur kha lege hum baby." He says as they reach to his car. They wait for a few minutes.

"Dada please.  I am hungry."

He sighs and looks around.  When he finds vehicles coming,  he takes both the girls to the plaza in front of the school.

"Aap kaunsa flavor khaoge Reva?"

"Mumma bahar ka khane se daategi." Reva says,"aap anu ko khila do dada."

His eyes widen as Reva calls him dada and he keeps looking.

Ananya frowns,"tune mere dada ko dada kyu kaha? Wo mere dada hai."

"Toh kya bolu?" Reva asks innocently and he smiles at both the girls. "Mere dusre friends uncle bolte hai. Tu bhi bol." Ananya orders and Reva nods happily.

He gets icecream for both the girls and gives them, listening to them talking about who's flavor is better.

In the school, the caretaker comes after making the call,"Reva Tumhari mumma.." she stops when she sees both the girls missing. Panicked, she looks around.