Could you say no

I got to the party and well there he was I actually tried ignoring him but he finally came and said hi. He grabed me from my waist but i have to say it was actually nice having someone there. Me and my best friend went with him and his best friend for a drink. I actually refused it, I needed to be in my 5 senses. Then he finally got me alone. I didn't mind we were just talking. Then he finally made a move. He tried and kiss me but I pushed him and laughed. I told him that I would not kiss him tonight. We then just kept talking. He then mentioned that he would kiss me
Tonight but I told him that he was and ass hole and that it was not happening. He really did not care we just kept talking. He then told me he loved me and that I was different, and that changed my mind i really did like this guy. He then grabbed my waste while we talked. Waist stays short his was touching me all over the place. I didn't mind. He then told me that I had a crush on him science forever and I told him that actually he was the one that had a crush on me. I was just being honest.
He then tried to kiss me again but I just turned away so he started kissing my neck, I really was surprised he did not leave a hickey. The physical contact was escalaiting by the second. His friends came over so I decided to stop. I got pretty scared of what they would think. Yea his actually a really popular guy and a charmer. They say I'm only a no one with a good ass. After that i danced with him. I promised him that next time i would kiss him he made me swear so i did. After i left the party he made out with one of my friends. I really did not mind but part of me really did break. I thought he was being honest when he said I was different.