Prolouge

*Flashback*

A 3 year old girl was crying as her parents were slaughtered in front of her eyes. She screamed at the murderers "WHO ARE YOU?". The murderers were very amused when the saw her eyes, The Rinnegan. Little Y/N was screaming bloody murder as she saw her whole clan getting killed in front of her eyes. 

She saw her mother and ran to her half-dead state. "Darling, please don't go seeking revenge, don't go seeking the wrong way because you might loose those who are dear to you in the future". Y/N nodded and ran as she saw her mother telling her to get away from there.

*Flashback end* 

Y/N P.O.V

I sat up while tears formed my eyes. Another nightmare of that day, it didn't come all these years. I guess it comes once a while. I went down to the kitchen and ate some cereal that Lord Third has bought me. Yes, Lord Third always brings me food and his servants heat the milk up and bring it to my house. 

After all I am a small 12 year old kid or that is what he thinks. I did not want to be rude so I just ate it. Who does not like cereal? I did my morning routine and walked to the academy. I heard there was some graduation test that I need to attend and I am the judge. Don't get me wrong, I am a Jonin, a former Anbu. 

Trust me when I say it was very hard fighting with enemy ninjas. But look at the bright side, I am very good at hiding my chakra and also teleporting. So no hard feelings, except that time when I was forced to join the root by that asshole Danzo. He also tried to take my Rinnegan, damn that idiot.