The Hero In The Pink Pajamas

-------PROLOGUE-------

In the beginning, when chaos and Havoc Recked, and not even the Creator could control it, He made a family.

The Supers.

The Supers controlled the world, but in a way that made peace.

They had super powers, all varied and different in their own ways, which made them special. They were loved, all but a few people. The villains.

The villans were a nasty group, full of haters and killers, that loved to hate and hated to love. They wanted the Supers dead. That they did.

A few months later, But called Fances in that time, The supers were taking care of a elderly person, when the villan's took revenge, for nothing. The supers died, All, But one, which was a mistake. For this one was pregnant, and almost due. Her power was to time travel. When her babe was born, she time traveled into the future, 10,000 years later. She thought the baby would be safe in 1994, so she gave the baby to a nice family.

"Don't tell her what she can do.." She told them, and then disappeared to her time to meet her fate.

The baby was named Hero, in order of what she could do. She never knew that was the reason why, but grew up a normal and happy life, all until she was 16. then It changed.

-------CHAPTER 1---------------

Hero sat up, her mind buzzing along with her thoughts.

 She looked around. "Great." She sighed.

 "Just great."

 Then her feet plopped on the floor, and she walked over to her closet. "What should I wear?" She asked herself, then the door opened.

 "Hero! Get out of your pajamas!" Hero's mom, Sadie, ordered. "What do you think I was doing?" Hero snapped back, her light brown hair falling gently on her shoulders. "Don't snap at your mother!" Sadie exclaimed, her strawberry Blondie hair in a tight ponytail. "Nah nah nah nah nah!" Hero teased. "Stop! Just get your stuff ready, and get on the bus!" Sadie said, not wanting this to go any further.

Hero sighed as her door shut tight, and put on a tee shirt that said 'DEATH TO HOMEWORK' and pulled on some boot-cut jeans. She grabbed her backpack, glad that it was a Friday.

Meanwhile, downstairs in the kitchen Sadie and her husband,Christoper, were talking.

 "Hero one day will find out who she is. Then what will we do?" Sadie asked her husband nervously. "We'll take her to the CWSP foundation." C.W.S.P. standing for Children With Super Powers.

Hero walked downstairs, unaware of  the conversation. She walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a piece of toast. "Hi mom bye mom. Hi dad bye dad." She told her 'parents'.They nodded at her, and Hero went out to her bus stop.

"Hero!!!" A familiar voice said. Hero's arm's opened to her best-friend, France, who had long braided golden hair and brown eyes, with was a compliment to her slim, yet tall cheerleader body. France hugged Hero.

"OK, so the prom is tomorrow... and.." France started. "And you want me to go with you and your date." Hero ended with a frown. "No France, you know I don't like all that sappy love stuff." France Sighed. "Its only because no one loves you. If I find you the perfect person, you've got to come with me and my date." France suggested, and Hero nodded. "I'll see you later." She said, jumping onto the bus, while France's boyfriend, The average school jock, took her to school in his high-class sport car.

-----------------------------------

France raced up to hero, who was sitting under a maple tree, looking at the strong trunk.

I saw it move, or something like that!Hero thought, and France tapped her friend's sholder, and hero's head snapped so fast it made a snapping sound.

"Yeah?" Hero said, rubbing her neck. "I found someone." France said, and a cute boy with cropped Blondie hair and friendly silvery-blue eyes that sent a shiver down your spine walked up.

"Hello! My name is Silver!" He said, with a smile.