i. summary + author's note

summary

Sanders Rush has a routine.

His routine every morning before breakfast has been the same for two, going on three years: pray, take a shower, jog around the block, drop by the convenience store to buy almond milk, wake up Becks, and tell her he loves her.

Sanders has a routine. But when Maxon Finlay, Becks's first and unrequited love for four years and counting, apparently, walks in with his swagger and ruins it, Sanders can't help but resent the guy.

Sanders is suddenly fighting someone else for Becks's attention. He's never had to before.

And he might be on the losing team, but his moms didn't raise a quitter.

author's note

[screams]

hullo and welcome to 6TBB! i hold this story close to my heart because it's been sitting in my drafts for so long, and i finally gathered up the courage to try and write it. 

this is for all the girls. to all the girls. you are beautiful and amazing and all things wonderful.

this version is unedited.

+ this book is my work. do not copy and claim it as your own.

+ characters, plot, and places are fiction.

+ my personal cast for 6TBB is how i picture the characters. feel free to visualize them differently.

+ votes and comments are always appreciated.

+ warning: mature content (sexual themes, curse words, etc.).

quinn

twitter: arrowheadswp

carrd: arrowheadswp.carrd.co

email: pqmwrites@gmail.com