Introduction

Miya POV

11 years old

"mommy can I go outside now" I say excited to go outside.

"finished your food first Miya" my mom say. I sit down and finish my food while my mom got ready for work.

"I'm done mommy bye" I say hugging her and running off. I instantly went to the basketball court where I knew kentrell would be. When I made it to the court I saw him and and ran up and hugged him.

"I missed you trelly" I say hugging him.

"What I tell you bout that name" he groaned. He doesn't like when I call him trelly when he around his friends.

"Wassam lil sis" Ben came up and hugged me.

"hey Ben" I say laughing. We all sat down and laughed and talked.

"here come that bitch ass boi you be with at school" kentrell said as he saw Brandon coming towards us.

"don't call him that, he's nice to me" I say.

"hey miya" Brandon spoke as he finally made it to us.

"hey Brandon" I say smiling.

"you wanna come over to my house tomorrow and get in the pool" he asked

"yeah sure I'll come" I say smiling.

"hell no you not going to this nigga house" kentrell said

"but trelly I really wanna go" I said pouting.

"she can come if she want to you not her daddy" Brandon said. Before I knew it kentrell stood up and punched Brandon. I stood up and pushed kentrell out of the way.

"I'm so sorry Brandon" I say helping him up.

"Bring yo ass on" kentrell said pulling me away.

"aye meet me back at the court" he say go Ben nem

"Why did you do that! He didn't do anything" I yell

"I'm not finna let you go to his house I'm yo only friend" he say walking me home

"you have other friend so why can't I, you be with other girls"I say getting mad.

"them girls not my friends" he say looking around.

"then what are they" I say looking at him. He didn't say nothing and neither did I. We stayed quiet until we made it to my house.

"yo momma hea" trelly ask.

"she should be, this is her lunch break. And she come her to check on me when it's her lunch break" I say going to her room.

"she's not here trelly" I say about to cry.

"mane look she okay she probably just skipped her break" kentrell say. We waited hours and she never came. Kentrell was sleep all up under me. About 30 minutes later I here someone at the door.

"Trelly wake up someone's at the door" I say shaking him. When we made it downstairs we opened the door and it's was me sherhonda her eyes were red.

"omg I'm so sorry Miya" she say crying and hugging me tight.

"What's wrong" I say confused

"Miya honey you're gonna have to come and stay with me" she say.

"but why" I say pouting.

"I'm sorry Miya but yo momma died in a car crash" she say. All I remember is crying and trelly holding me.

———————————————————

Hey y'all I told y'all I was starting a new book😁😁.

Do y'all like this book?

If soo comment so I can do the next update😁😁.