ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ:ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ ᴏғ sᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏᴜʟs

In the book Demian by Hermann Hesse, the man describes two realms. Two realms that are completely different from each other, I mention the book because this story tells a tell set in realms as well. Alas these realms are real rather than just metaphorical.

The first realm is called Earth. A place in which the commoners live in total bliss, kept ignorant to the other realms by their rulers and warriors. They only had to deal with the troubles of their world and not those of the other worlds.

The second realm is called simply The Other. It is a world filled with what the earthlings would call mythical creatures. Folklore became reality in this realm. The world had once been beautiful and peaceful but its divine state had been devoured by the pandemic that is the war that waged against the third realm, the realm that no living creature wishes to acknowledge as one, Kira, the land of demons. The darkness consumed the Other bringing destruction and death. It was powerful, scarily powerful, so much so that it had bled into the other realm Earth.

Many may be wondering why I chose to speak of these of these realms first. Well you see these realms are special for they are home to our seven main protagonists and while they might not know of each other at this moment fate is about to entwine their lives forever.

Some of them live their lives ignorant to the war, coddled by their mothers who knew the truth but never told them. Some stood in the front line of battle, raised by the war with a death count so high that if it the corpses had not been demons you would deem as such. One sat in the throne room of darkness plotting treason against his father and one lived his days locked far away for a reason yet to be stated.

They felt each other in their hearts everyday as their red strings tugged them towards each other but ignored it in favour of never knowing but alas it is time to follow the red string to their destiny.

This is the story of our heroes. This is tale of the end of the war so let us watch as it unfolds.