The Transfer Student

>Narrator<

On the second semester of the second year, a stranger entered the 2-A classroom, appearing to be lost. They were talking as they usually do in the mornings and turned around to take in the visitor. She is a lightly tanned girl with long, dark-brown, wavy hair, glasses, and golden eyes. Is she a first year? They all ask themselves, but the class representative, Iida Tenya, is the only one to speak up.

"Hello, can we help you, Miss? This is the 2-A classroom."

"Good morning. Oh, thank goodness." The girl said with relief, "then I'm in the right place. Thank you!"

Now they were all curious. She was sure they had noticed her accent and they were all staring; it was starting to get uncomfortable, but she wasn't sure about how to introduce herself. Before they could make any further questions, Aizawa sensei entered the classroom and saw her.

"Oh, you're here. I thought someone would guide you here later" He said in his usual monotone voice, "Class, we have a foreign exchange student. She's a first year, but due to experience and her advanced classes, she has been placed with you." Then he looked at her again, "Present yourself and tell them your quirk. Your hero costume arrived, so you can use it when you need it. Try to hurry, class will begin soon." 

"Thank you, Aizawa-sensei. My name is Sahara Rivera, I transferred from an American Hero School, but I am from Puerto Rico, a tiny island owned by the USA. My quirk is sand manipulation. Pleased to meet you, I look forward to learning from you all!"

The others quickly welcomed Sahara as she gave a bow.

"Your Japanese is a lot better than last time", said Momo as she greeted her. Everyone looked back at her and Asui asked, "last time? Do you know each other?"

"Yes, we do. We met on one of my family's vacation trips.", Momo answered cheerfully.

"Momo-chan it's so good to see you again! You know that while working as an international hero, one has to learn different languages; although my Japanese is a bit rusty."

"International hero?" asked Kaminari, tilting his head to the side.

"My parents work with armies to provide civilian rescue during conflict around the world; so, their license is valid pretty much anywhere. I join them in the summers."

The group replied with whoas and awesomes, but they were cut off by their teacher clearing his throat.

"Well, we will be working on our martial arts training today, so change into your physical education uniforms and meet me at the P.E. grounds. You can introduce yourselves to Sahara while you wait."

Sahara quickly changed into her uniform and ran to the training site, where only a few students had begun to gather. She hugged Momo and began talking to her when Kyoka and Mina walked up and joined in the conversation. All of the sudden, she felt someone stare at her and asked, "Is that the pervy Mineta-senpai?"