[63]

Lilly's PoV

Betrayal, that's all I felt. Knowing that anyone of my closest friends could've made that account, the people that I trusted with my life spilled my secrets. I had no doubt that it was Cal but Harry? He would't do something like that, would he? I bring my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around my legs, starting a YouTube channel was suppose to be fun, I guess this is the part that no one warns you about. Your life isn't yours to live anymore.

"Lilly..?" Tobi's voice echoed throughout the apartment, it pained me to hear him so sympathetic. "Lilly please talk to me, what's going on?"

I wanted to, I really did but every time I opened my mouth there was a voice telling me that he wouldn't care and that I shouldn't unload all of my problems on him, he wouldn't need that at the moment.

Almost 5 minutes later my phone starts to ring. I groan picking up the useless brick, checking the Caller ID to see that it was Simon, Tobi must have told him.

"Hello..." I croak out my voice sounding weak.

"Lilly..." It's almost as if he sighs in relief, "I know that everything seems awful at the moment, but it will get better. We have a baby on the way and Josh is already trying to track down the person who made the account," It was such a simple sentence that held so much passion, so much honesty and in that moment everything felt fine. I was no longer nervous because I knew that I had Simon.

-

Instagram
1 New Notification

The main G's

@zerkaa: I know who it is, well who they are.