☾︎☼︎ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ☼︎☽︎

~the next morning~

You woke up and did your morning routine. Then you went to Josh's room to see if he and Nessa are awake. They weren't in his room so you checked downstairs but they weren't there either. Everyone else in the house except Anthony were mad at you. You went to his room, but he was asleep. You called Avani, Charli and Addison to come over. They arrived 20 minutes later.

Bryce: Oh hi baby I didn't know you're coming.

Addison: Good morning Bryce. I'm not here for you I'm here for Y/n and I am really mad at you so just walk away please thank you

Bryce looked mad but he did as she told him.

You were having Dicaprio's movie marathon. After a few hours:

Avani: So, what's exactly going on?

You explained everything from the beginning.

Charli: I can't believe! He's such a player! And she... I don't even know what to call her!

Avani: I'm sorry but I caused another problem...

You: What?

Avani: Well, I told Payton what Mads told us you did and now he's pissed because he thought you liked him...

Charli: Avani!

Addison: Look, I'm sure it's all gonna be ok

You: Oh my god

Addison: What?

You: Ruel's leaving tomorrow morning!

Avani: Wait, what?

You: He's moving back to Australia

Charli: Well ask him to come over maybe he can help somehow...

You called him but he didn't answer.

*Ruel's POV*

Bryce told me what Y/n did to Mads. And after everything... After everything Jaden's done to her... After everything she said to me... She said he's her boyfriend... I can't do this anymore.

*end of POV*

He blocked you.

You: What?

Avani: Is everything ok?

You: He blocked me

Addison: Why?

You: I- I don't know. Nobody loves me anymore! Nobody ever did!

You ran out of the house going who knows where. After running for 15 minutes you were finally at the part of the beach that nobody ever visits. You just layed in sand and started overthinking. Then you accidentally fell asleep.

You woke up to light morning sun shining on your face. You realized you were still on the beach, but you didn't want to go home so you just got up and started walking around. After a few minutes, you saw a car passing by. Josh was driving and Nessa was next to him.

Nessa: Y/N!!! Josh stop the car. Stop the car.

They both ran out of the car and hugged you.

Josh: Y/n where have you been we were worried sick!

You: Who exactly

Nessa: Everyone!

You: What about Bryce and Jaden?

Josh: They were worried the most

You: Really?

Josh: Yes, of course. Why would you even ask something like that?

you: I thought you guys stopped loving me

Nessa: Why would you think that?

You: Well, nobody believed me... I thought you're going to return me to the orphanage

Josh: What? We would never do that! You're our family now!

Then one more car stopped by. Charli and Jaden came out of it. Jaden hugged you really tight.

Jaden *still hugging you*: I believe you. I believe every single word you said. Please don't do this ever again Y/n I love you I can't lose you again.

You: I love you too. But promise me you won't hurt me again.

Jaden: Never. I swear on my life. Will you be mine again?

You: I will always and forever be yours.