Chapter 5

When I came out into the hallway all the boys stared at me. After a few minutes of them staring, Zayn cleared his throat.

"Alright, we're going to the club, where our friends have reserved a whole floor. Sophie, make sure you stay with one of us the whole time. And don't get too drunk."
I nodded and we went outside to wait for taxis. I got in one with Harry and he played with my hair and started kissing me. He found the soft spot on my neck and I let out a moan.

"Harry- there's something I need to tell you," I whispered to him.

"What is it Love?"
I was about to tell him how I felt, when the cab driver slammed on his breaks.

"We're here Mr. Styles."
Harry helped me out of the car and led me into the club. It was crazy loud and lights flashed all around. The rest of the boys waved us over to a table. Harry poured me a drink and 4 other boys came up to us.

"Sophie, this is Big Time Rush. They're our old friends," Liam explained to me.
I smiled and gave a polite wave.
The one with floppy blonde hair was staring intensely at me. He stuck out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Sophie! I'm Logan!"
I shook his hand.

"Do you want to dance?"
Before I had a chance to speak, Harry wrapped his arm around me.

"Sorry bro, but Soph already said she'd dance with me first. C'mon, let's go!"
Harry pulled me out to the dance floor and I saw him and Logan glare at each other.

"What was that all about? He seemed super friendly."
Harry scoffed.

"No, he's awful. Stay away from him," he demanded. I didn't like being told what to do, but I liked dancing with Harry. He grinded his hips up against me and I felt his soft hands on my shoulders. After a few songs I told him I wanted to take a break, so he led me back to the table. Niall was doing shots off of some redhead, Liam was talking to one of the Big Time Rush members, and everyone else was out dancing. I decided to go up to the bar.

"I'll be right back," I assured Harry.

"Could I get vodka with RedBull?" I asked the bartender. He frowned at me.

"You don't look 21 to me. I'm gonna need to see some ID."

"She's with us!" Zayn shouted from the dance floor. The bartender shrugged and poured my drink. I started to head back to the table when I saw there was a girl who had wrapped her arms around Harry. They were smiling at each other. I decided I was mad at him, so I stayed at the bar. I kept getting more drinks, because I wanted to get drunk like I'd seen my mom do.

After about a half hour someone sat down next to me. It was Logan.

"Isn't that like your 6th drink?"
I raised my eyebrow at him.

"How would you know?"

"I've been watching you all night. You're just so beautiful," he admitted. I blushed.

"Thanks, but I think I'm in love with Harry."
Then, I remembered I was mad at Harry. I looked over to see that he was still with that girl, so I chugged my drink, which was now fizzing.

Strange.

"Nevermind, do you wanna dance now?"
He nodded and took me out to the dance floor. After just one song,I felt really dizzy, and the music was giving me a headache.

"Do you wanna step outside for a bit?"
I nodded and let him lead me outside. My legs felt weak and my vision was blurry.

"Alright Kendall, grab the rope!" I heard Logan shout before I collapsed to the ground.