slow hands

As Niall starts singing slow hands he invited you up on stage and you were not expecting it at all, you went all pale and y/n was speechless. As you just stood there Niall came down to get you and whispered "everything's gonna be alright babe don't you worry".

He stared to sing slow hands but there were some lyric changes such as "cuz I want you y/n". As you were dancing he held your hand but then went reaching for your arse, you liked it and it all went along fast and at the end he kissed you. you were shocked but also screaming with happiness your idol just kissed you.

The fans were screaming with jealousy they were so mad that it wasn't them. Niall then said "everybody give up for y/n one of the most prettiest girls alive I love you all and good night."

Niall took you backstage and he was just gleaming with joy you could tell he really liked you. He put his hand on your face and said : "baby if this is too much too soon I'll back off but I just want you so bad I meant every word I said"
This was dream come true and then you began to say
y/n: Niall this has always been my dream and it came true, I would love for us to go out sometime.

you were so much in the mood of loving Niall you totally forgot about your little sister lila. You felt horrible and immediately ran out of the room. Niall was full of confusion as he thought things were going well, but worse of all he never got your number.

you bursted out crying as your shouting lila repeatedly. You didn't know what to do you knew you were gonna be in so much trouble