Broom Cupboard 746 1/2 (Part I)

Hermione quietly snuck out of bed, trying not to alert Ginny or the other Girls. Of course, she knew that Lavender had a tendency to wake up easily. In the dark, she put on her clothes. She had met up with her old Muggle friend, Selena, over the summer. They had gone shopping and now Hermione slipped on her new, tight-fitting outfit. Then, as quiet as she could possibly be, she raced to the girl's bathrooms. To avoid detection, she was using the marauder's map. For the first time, she was grateful that Harry had asked her to keep something for a while due to his misplacing tendencies.

The Castle was dark, and Hermione was carefully using the Lumos charm. She knew that if any of the paintings woke up, Filch would be alerted, either by the paintings chatter or Mrs. Norris.  As Hermione ran through the hallways though, she felt a euphoric buzz mix in with her butterflies. She finally got into the bathroom, squealing with delight. In the bathroom, she used all sorts of charms and muggle products to tame her hair.  After a while, she finally got it to sit flat and straight on her shoulders. She spritzed some perfume on her neck and hair, which had also been given to her by Selena. With a final glance in the mirror, she smiled.  Satisfied with her self, she crept down to the Slytherin dorms, just as the clock struck one. 

Quiet as a mouse, she crept down into the dungeons. The cold began to prickle her exposed skin as the temperatures dropped. She finally spotted the one-eyed witch painting. It had taken her almost 10 minutes to find it. She had also nearly come face to face with Snape, who happened to be patrolling the hallways. Luckily though, she had managed to hide under the bench near the potions room just in time. As he had promised, broom cupboard 746 1/2  was directly opposite the painting. She backed in slowly, as to see the hallway in front of her should anyone come by.  As she came in though, a hand clasped over her mouth and pulled her close. "Draco!" she teased, happy to see him. He pulled her close as he coiled her hair and then he closed the door and locked it "Colloportus".