8. Told you, mylady

Nora watched her Ivan leaving and then the Portal closed. She sobbed and then whipped away her last tears. She went to go to the castle, to look for her friend. Helen was in her room and she laid on her bed. The Princess turned around when she heard the door and Nora could tell that her best friend cried. She put away her sadness and closed the door. She sat down on the bed and hugged Helen.
"What happened?"
"I'm a lesbian and dad is going to hate me forever. You're going to hate me forever," she sobbed.

Nora smiled at her confession and then frowned.
"I could never hate my best friend and I secretly knew it. You're my best friend after all and no your dad is different but you don't have to tell him anything if you're not comfortable with it."
"You don't...?"
Nora shook her head. Helen smiled briefly.
"He wants me to marry a lord," Helen said and looked down at her hands.
"I don't want to marry a lord," she added.
"Then we should tell him that."

That's what they did and helens father smiled and then hugged her daughter.
"You should marry someone you love, I don't care about the gender." Helen looked shocked at her fathers words and he only smiled at her.
"You're my daughter, I always had this feeling you weren't interested in men and you don't have to marry that lord."

It had been Months since that and Nora already gave birth to a beautiful son. She named him, Chase. It was Helens suggestion and she gladly accepted it. Ivan wasn't back yet but Nora kept her promise and waited. She waited and her little son was now almost five months old. She hummed him something, while she rocked him in her arms.

"Nora!," she heard her husband screaming her name and she hushed him because he woke up their son again. Nora's eyes widened when she then realised that she heard Ivan. She looked up and saw him running over to her. His smile widened when he saw her and it got bigger when he saw the baby.
"You're back," Nora smiled at him.
"Told you, Mylady," he said and went to kiss her. He broke the kiss and looked at his son.
"His Name is Chase, it was Helen's wish," Nora told him.
"Not after...," he started but his wife nodded. He was indeed named after the Chase, the black power ranger.

The trio went inside their house and Ivan told Nora everything what happened. She listened to every word and was felt with so much happiness.

Helen came to visit her godson and was surprised seeing Ivan again. The Brunette would have Lied if she said she wasn't happy either. She had missed him, after all Helen was the one who bought the couple together. Helen also would get married soon, it was kept a secret and only a few would know it.  Helen would get marred to Morgana, a sister from one of the knights.

Prince Colin was glad that Ivan didn't died, so were his Parents. They were blessed to see him back and they didn't knew that the story he told them was kinda made up. He couldn't tell them the truth what happened, who knew if they would believe him.

Nora watched how Ivan calmed his Son down and smiled. He was such a good father. But she already knew it and she still believed it was some kind of dream, that he was back but it was reality.
He was back, he found her way back to her. Like he promised to her.
I'll always find my way back to you. It was part of his wedding vow to her. The Brunette couldn't wait what the future would bring to her family and she dearly hoped to see the Power Rangers again. And she hoped that her Ivan doesn't have to leave that soon again.

- - -

The End.