Chapter 11

Sorry for the wait everyone. Thank you EndQueen for the drawing of Mark

---------------

Sabre looks at Time in disbelief.

"Y-You're telling me that I'm p-pregnant?"

Time nodded and put his hand on Sabre's stomach, "Yes, he's doing fine, just don't stress yourself."

"I-It's a boy?" Sabre smiled slightly, he always wanted to have a son, but he was fine with a daughter as well.

"Mmh, you're about a month in"

The human chuckled lightly, "Great, I have to deal with this for 7 more"

"No, just three"

"Wait, what?"

"According to the books I read, when a Steve is involved, it only takes four months in total unless one of them is a certain race then it will last longer or fewer months" Time said. He may have not gotten the birds and the bees talk, but he had enough time to read. Somethings he wish he never read though.

Sabre rubbed his stomach and smiled, "So I'll see you soon baby boy though your father doesn't know about you yet."

"He does if big brother is with him"

"Elemental knows?"

"Yes, he sensed it first. He didn't tell but I can read my brother like a book" 

"But he's so..."

"Cryptic? Yeah"

The human look down at his stomach, this explained why he felt ill and gain a bit of weight along with his mood changes: he had another life in him. A thought came to his mind, what would Mark do to him as he was pregnant with Dark's child. Mark hates Dark so what will he do to his child? All Sabre hopes is that Dark gets to them in Time or Mark spares him. 

"Sabre" Time spoke up, "I won't let Mark hurt you or the baby"

"Thank you Time, I'll protect you as well"

Before anymore words could be exchange, Mark came back in and told them that food was ready. The human and Steve exchange looks before getting up off the bed, Time held Sabre's hand and they followed Mark to the dinning table where there were three plates with pork, potatoes and carrots on them.

"Hope you like it" Mark said taking a seat, "I haven't cook in a long time"

"It, um, looks nice" Sabre complemented, poking at his food.

Time stared at his food, he was too nervous to eat.

"Come on princess, you need to eat" Mark said, he took Time's fork, put some food on it and put it in front of the Steve's mouth, "Open up"

The younger look at Sabre then hesitantly opened his mouth and ate it. Mark then continue to feed Time while Sabre watch.

Mark handed Time the fork and walk over to Sabre, "Love you need to eat" He leaned down to the brunet's ear, "Especially since you're eating for two"

Sabre stiffen.

"Don't worry, I won't harm your child" One of Mark's hand went down to rubbed the human's stomach, "as long as you do as I say. *whispers* Though, they'll be our child once I have my way with you and removed every trace of that Steve from you"

Lightly kissing his neck, Mark went back to his seat and ate his food after making sure the other two of his family were eating. Everything was coming together, but he didn't expect Sabre to be pregnant. Though it does help making Sabre do as he says easier to protect the baby and seeing how Time is, he'll follow suit. Finishing eating, Sabre got up to do the dishes, getting the message as Mark stared at him. Meanwhile, Mark pick up Time and carried him to his room. Neither said anything, fearing what Mark would do to Sabre's baby.