Part 22-Chahe jitna tum chahoge par na aayenge..

(Note: The whole chapter will be Sidharth POV)

2 day past Sana leaving:

Sidharth POV:
It hurt...
Her leaving hurt so much.. He couldnt sleep.. He couldnt eat well..
He felt a part of him missing..
Regret.. the feeling that has been stuck with him in the dark empty house..
Every corner reminding him of her.. How many times he had woken up from his sleep with the thought she was calling his name.. how many times he had glanced around with the echo of her laughter..
Her presence was there in the place.. but not her..
And it hurt so bad to even digest it..
Numerous times his hand had gone to the phone.. wanting to dial her number.. but remebering her request..
"Please mujse baat mat karna tum..." Those words stabbed his heart so bad.. so bad that the feeling was suffocating him from inside..
Sidharth had respected her requested.. however daily 3 4 times he contacted Shehbaaz secretly.. ensuring she is okay.. asking if she had eaten.. if she has slept..
If she cried...
Shehbaaz knew better to remain silent on the last question.. he never said it aloud.. but his heart knew..
She was hurting just badly as he was..
Sidharth rubbed his head tiredly.. the continuous headache troubled him.. It made him feel sick..
Just then his phone rang.. he glanced to see it was his manager Madhu.. "Haan Madhu bolo.. Statement post hogaya?" He inquired tiredly..
"Haan Sidharth.. your statement is now published.. Share kardi maine reporters ko bhi.. General audience pehle se hi iss baat pe support de rahe hein.. ab achha hi hoga.."
Sidharth took a breath of relief.. this was one problem out of the way.. The accusations of him being aggressive had been media uproar continuously.. Taking time he had discussed with his manager and prepared a statement stating his views.. His relation with Shehnaaz..Overall it was done to shut out the negative rumors.."
Sneha had been the surprising one here.. Out of guilt she had confessed in news and social media that she had lied.. She stated she was only worried for Shehnaaz.. Also she had contacted Sidharth and apologized for her behavior..
Sidharth had answered politely.. but forgiving was not in his hand.. It was only in hand of Shehnaaz..

Few hours later:
Sidharth had just freshened up when his phone rang.. he checked the caller and was Surprised as he realized it was Kaushal..
"Haan Kaushal bol.." Sidharth answered the call
"Sidharth.. Bohot zaroori kaam hai.. Tum mujhse mil saktha hain?" Kaushal spoke in a rush..
Sidhath frowned.. "Kaise kaam?"
"Jab miloge tab bataunga.. bohot hi important kaam hai.. Please dont say no.." Kaushal insisted..
"Chal theek hai.. lekin milna kahan hai.." Sidharth asked after a pause..
"Message karta hoon address.. Please jaldi ajao" Kaushal bid byes and cut the call..
Sidharth sighed and got up to get ready to leave..

20 minutes later:

Sidharth walked inside the hotel Kaushal had informed to meet.. He took the lift heading to the room given in address details..
He walked upto the room and knocked.. Kaushal opened and greeted him.. " Oh good Sidharth u came.. come in.."
He led Sidharth inside and asked him to take a seat..
Sidharth set down and immediately asked.. "Kya baat hai Kaushal yahan pe kyun milna ta.."
"Ek project hai..." his talk got interrupted as the doorbell rang.. "just a minute" he smiled and got up to open the door..
Sidharth tapped his foot feeling impatient...
"Yahan pe kyun bulaya?"
He froze..
It was Shehnaaz..
His stood up instantly as Shehnaaz walked in.. She herself froze as she spotted him..
They stared at eachother in shock.. He had never thought he would see her all of a sudden.. It raised the urge inside him to rush towards her and hug her tightly.. and never let her go.. never...
"Ye... Sidharth yahan pe..." He heard her trembling voice as her face filled with confused..
"Please have a seat.. Dono se hi kuch kaam hai.. " Kaushal directed Sana to sit down on the sofa..
He saw her hesitate.. but she set down across him avoiding his gaze.. He set down and studied her face..
Her eyes were swollen.. which gave him an idea how much she would have cried...
She looked miserable just as him.. and the knowledge of it made his heart ache more..
"Aisa kya kaam hai Kaushal.." Sana asked him..
"Haan ab suno.. ek bohot hi bada project aaya hai haat mein.. Darshan Raval ka naam suna hai.?"
They both nodded as he questioned..
"Haan.. Bohot achha singer hai.." Sidharth informed..
"Exactly.. toh news ye hain ki Darshan Raval ka ek naya gana aa raha hai.. Aur woh tum dono ko uss gane mein cast karna chahta hai.. isint that a fabulous news.." Kaushal finally broke the news in excitement..
However the two didint share his energy.. Sidharth was shocked.. so was Sana.. this was totally unexpected..
He glanced at Sana who was shaking her head in rejection.. "Kaushal.. please abhi nahi.. "
It hurt him to see her say no.. but he knew he deserved it.. what he did was more hurtful..
Kaushal frowned.. he studied their expression for sometime and sighed.. "Dheko.. Mujhe nahi pata kya issue hui hein tum dono mein.. Lekin please samjho.. we cant say no to this.. agar pehle hi project ko reject karoge toh bohot negative jayega.. aur Darshan is a good name.. It will be huge.. most importantly tum dono ka huge fanbase hai.. unke liye socho.."
The silence grew.. Sidharth ran a hand through his hair in frustration.. "Theek hai.. Mein ready hoon.."
Kaushal looked at Sana with expectation.. "Theek hai Shehnaaz?.. agree?"
Sana stared at Kaushal.. She sighed and nodded her head.. "Theek hai.."
"I am so glad.." Kaushal spoke happily.. "Mujhe pata ta tum dono mana nahi karoge.. Abhi thodi dher mein Darshan aane wala hai.. He really wants to meet you.."
"Kaushal.. phir khabi??" Sana asked wanting to leave..
Kaushal's reply was once again interrupted with the door bell.. "Too late Shehnaaz.."
He got up to open the door.. Sana once again avoided his gaze and looked away.. Sidharth felt too emotionally drained to even try talking..
However he stood up and faked a smile to welcome Darshan Raval..
Darshan walked inside with his manager.. he looked all happy and smiles..
"Hey Darshan.. " Sidharth shook his hand greeting him..
"Sidharth.. Shehnaaz.. Finally!!" Darshan greeted them both.. "So happy to see you.. Mein bata nahi sakta mei aap dono ka bohot bada fan hoon.."
They laughed on his words..
Soon they took a seat and started discussing about the song.. Darshan informed of wanting to start shoot as soon as possible.. he wanted shoot in 2 days in Madh Island location..
Sidharth nodded to all talks but his eyes kept continuously going at Shehnaaz.. he felt better as he realized he was not the only one effected.. She seemed as lot as he was..
They got to hear the song.. Sidharth fell in love with the melody instantly.. "Darshan.. this is superb.." he praised him.. he glanced at Sana who was fully concentrating on the song.. a bittersweet expression on her face.. he couldnt make out what she was thinking..
After an hour meeting wrapped out.. Darshan bid bye after promising to meet them on set..
After he left Kaushal joined him in a hurry.. "Abhi mujhe ghar jaana hai.. Bahar ki mausam dheki hai tumne.. it looks like a storm.. so much rain.."
Sidharth glanced at the window and realized indeed it was a heavy rain..
As Kaushal left he glanced at Sana who was trying to call someone..
He finally spoke as he saw her get annoyed.."Kya hua.?"
"Network nahi mil rahi.." Sana muttered..
"Kisko call kar rahe ho.." he stood up collecting his car keys and walking towards the lift..
"Shehbaaz ko.. pick up karne ke liye.." She replied following him inside the lift..
"Uske zaroorat nahi hai.. mein tumhe drop kardhunga.."
"Lekin.." Sana tried to argue..
"Lekin wekin kuch nahi.. Bohot baarish ho raha hai.. Mein chodh dunga.." he walked outside the lift as he opened..
He felt releaved as he saw her sigh and follow him silently..

One Sided Love??? ~ SidNaaz FF (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें