𝟏. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟏. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

The rain poured relentlessly as the 14 year old boy walked the streets at crackhead hours of the night, nearing the only place he could go with the slight chance of not being kicked back out into the streets again.

Her house was a decent size, not 2 stories or anything fancy like that but big enough to hold a family, and yet it was only her and her 32 year old aunt. Living alone.

He neared the back window, knowing exactly where her bedroom was. She'd probably be asleep, lying comfortably in her bed but she slept so lightly that all he'd have to do is knock gently a few times and she'd spring out of bed to check who was at her window.

He knocked quietly at the glass, staring down at his messed up sneakers as he waited for her to come to the window and open it out of curiosity. Him, his mom, and brother were evicted from their apartment. She swore to come back for him but he knew it'd be a lot with him around, so he told her not to.

And now he's lonely and homeless.

His head shot back up when he heard the window slide up and reveal his best friend with Mexican descendance, rubbing her eyes with a messy bun on top of her head and a large black shirt he'd left at her house hanging down to her mid thigh.

"What are you doing here, Jah?" She croaked. He shrugged his shoulders, feeling too drained of energy to explain his situation.

"Can I sleep over?" He asked, his voice low and his breathing calm. Even without her makeup or hair done she still looked cute to him.

She scrunched her brows together, a questioning expression on her face before slowly nodding, "Yeah, just be quiet. I don't want my aunt to wake up."

"Okay,"

She moved away from the window and sat back down on her bed so that he could get through. He grunted lowly but didn't make too much noise, knowing how Amor's aunt would react if she found out about him sneaking into her house through her 15 year old niece's window at the dead of night.

He shut the window behind him and kicked his shoes off, about to slip into the bed with her.

"You're soaking, crazy. Take off your clothes before you get my bed wet."

He looked over at her, a questioning look as her face immediately turned a light shade of pink when realizing how her statement sounded.

"Are you sure?" He cocked a brow at her, "Amor?"

"I'm sure, It's not like we haven't been to the pool together."

Jahseh pulled his hoodie and shirt off together at once and then his sweats and proceeded to crawl beneath her black comforter and sheets. His body immediately loosened up and felt less tense as the warmth embraced him.

"Jah..." Amor murmured, still sitting at the edge of the bed instead of laying in bed where she could fall back asleep.

"Hmmm?"

She crawled across the bed on her knees and palms and stared down at his face, "Are you going to tell me what happened?"

A ball of saliva developed in his throat, gulping loudly.

"Well?" She folded her arms on his side and rested her head against them to stare at his face. He had nice bronze skin and short black dreads in his hair. His facial features were pretty rare but suited him when they were all together.

"I'll tell you tomorrow... Just go to sleep." He finally spoke.

Amor rolled her eyes but listened to him, getting off of him and crawling beneath the blankets, deciding not to ask him any more questions. She shut her eyes, her back facing his as her face faced her bedroom door.

She felt his body shift and a warm arm wrap around her waist and his breath fan against her neck.

"Goodnight."

*~*

I don't really like this chapter but they'll get better.