Why Don't We. Friends

JEBEN JACHARY DORYN

Zach - 19 (newborn)
Daniel - 20 (4 months)
Jonah - (2 months)

JACK'S P.O.V.

I woke up to crying and shot up and looked beside my bed to see my little boy crying his hands in little fists and kicking his feet lightly. I coo'd and took him out of his baby bundle I held him in my arms and rubbed his back. Soon he calmed down and looked at me I felt his diaper and it was indeed wet "that's what's got you all upset don't worry daddy will get you all nice and clean" I said while walking over to the changing table and strapping him in.

I gave him his little blanky which he held to his face and untapped the diaper. I cleaned his little bottom and his prince parts he whimpered to which I just rubbed his belly "almost done" I powered his tushie and put the thick diaper under him and tapped the tabs. "All done" I smiled he simply gurgled at me I picked him up and went to the closet to choose his outfit for the day. I decided on a cute pink tutu with a pink sweater

 I decided on a cute pink tutu with a pink sweater

I dressed him and looked absolutely adorable and the tutu was perfect for quick diaper checks

I dressed him and looked absolutely adorable and the tutu was perfect for quick diaper checks. I picked him up and sat in the rocking chair I took off my shirt and little drops of milk came from my nipple and dropped down my chest. I wiped it up with a tissue and sighed Zach didn't feed too much yesterday and my nipples are sore and leaking because of that Zach immediately latched onto my nibble when I finished wiping them off I sigh in relief as the pressure and soreness went away.

He made cute little sucking noises and after a few minutes I switch his mouth my other nibble. Once he was done feeding I put a burp cloth on my shoulder and rubbed his back softly soon he burped loudly and some milk cane back up. I wiped his mouth and coo'd I stayed in the rocking chair for a little bit and soon Zach was down for his morning nap. I gently laid him in his crib and turned on the baby monitor.

I started to clean the house and relaxed for a little bit until I got a call from my lap top I opened it and saw my 2 best friends Eben and Corbyn. "What's up" I said and they also gave hellos and we started to talk about random things and somehow we got the topic of ddlb/ddlg/mdlg/mdlb. We were all quiet for a little bit but Corbyn was the first to speak rubbing the back of his neck admitting he had a little. Both me and Eben sighed in relief also admitting we had one we smiled.

"So what's his name" I coo'd at the little sleeping in his crib that Corbyn was showing "his names Daniel" he whispered I could hear the smile in his voice. "He's adorable Bean" Eben coo'd "thank you" I looked at the time and it was time for Zach to wake up "hold on guys" I said and they nodded. I went to Zach's nursery and saw him laying staring at the ceiling "hey baby boy" I smile he giggled and made grabby hands "my my are you my big boy" I asked "yes daddy" I picked him up and changed his full diaper.

I walked back into my room and I immediately heard cooing "oh my gosh Jack he's so cute" they both said and Zach's already rosy cheeks flushed. I sat in the office chair and bounced Zach on my leg as we talked Eben's little had the cutest thing I've ever seen the skirt was so cute. "Hewo" he spoke up and the little got to talking making us chuckle "daddy can we have a play date" Daniel looked at his daddy with puppy dog eyes and Corbyn gave in and all 3 of them squealed happily.

"You 3 have to promise to be good though" I said in my dominant voice all 3 blushed and nodded "yes sir" I smiled "good boys" "damn Jack almost made me wanna day yes sir" Eben jokes teasingly I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Shut up Eben" Corbyn said shaking his head I started to pack his baby bag and I picked him up when I was done. "I'll see you guys at Corbyn's place I said and hung up I pumped for a little bit before walking to the car and buckling Zach into his car seat. I sat in the front seat and looked at my little boy through the rear view mirror.

Once at Eben's house I detached the car seat from the holder and his baby bag and knocked on the door softly. Eben opened it with a cute little Jonah on his hip I coo'd and he coo'd at Zach sucking on his pacifier in his car seat. I walked inside and saw Daniel sitting in his daddy's lap as he watched Sesame Street "hey bud" I said and he made uppy hands at me I picked him up and he cuddled into my neck "Uncle Corby" Zach squirmed and I handed him to Corbyn.

We let the littles watch TV while we talked and I couldn't ask for a better day than I had today.