The telling: Maria

(Maria Stark is still alive. So is Howard Stark. Btw Maria and Howard lives with Tony. Hes not that obnoxious.)

It has been 12 hours since Tony Stark was rescued from Aphganistan. (Sorry) He hasn't told anyone about his arc reactor. Not even his own mother. However he kinda has to tell someone with small hands first because there's an exposed wire and its bugging the hell out of him...

Tony's mom was doing the laundry until she heard tony scream for her from his workshop. She quickly went down to check on him. When she saw him he was sitting on one of his office chairs smirking in it. He was looking really dizzy. At this she giggled.

"Tony what did you call me in here for." She said with a wide grin.

Tony looked at her. She was wearing a beautiful tan dress and her blonde hair was in a tight bun. She also had bright red lipstick on. She looked amazing.

"Uh I need to show and tell you something. Just like sit right here." He said as he pointed to a chair in front of him. She sits down gracefully.

"Yes hun?" She says with a curious expression on her face.

He starts taking off his blue and grey hoodie. Maria saw the bright blue machine in her son's chest. She was terrified

"W-what is it? Is it a bomb." She said. She started crying.

"Mom its okay. Its not a bomb. Its keeping me alive. I don't know if its temporary. But I have shrapnel in my chest all ovto. Ir  and somr of it is um you know to close to my heart." Tony said. He was starting to feel guilty that he was just telling her now.

"And when I was there it was all my weapons and I built the shrapnel in them to move faster to kill the bad guys. So I have to have this in me at all times or they will start moving in my heart. Leading to...d-death." He said. She was now sobbing. His heart aches. He made his own mother cry.

"Oh tony." She said as she pulled him into a hug. He whimpered a little from his sore chest. "Does it hurt?"

He nodded. "It hurts more than I thought it would but its fine." He said.

"How did they fit it in your chest?" She asked. She was scared for the answer.

"Well they had to put a metal tube to house it. So they had to carve a hole abut 6 inches deep. They had to take out some bone, tissue, and lung area and some other things." He said. He was starting to feel out of breath so he took a break.

"Oh honey. Are you okay? And don't lie to me, I'm not your father I won't criticize." She said truthfully.

He thought for a moment. He wasn't ok. His chest hurt like crazy. Not to mention the wire. "Uh...I'm fine its just really hard to get used to, it feels heavy." Tony says. It's truly good to tell someone.

"Oh. Baby, what do you mean?" She says. She's crying still.

"Well, first off that I usually sleep in pitch darkness but now this." He waves a hand at his chest. "Also, it feels odd. Its like when I do certain things, I can feel the casing for it move in my chest. Its weird." Get said truthfully. He was wiping her tears away. "Mom are you okay?"

"Oh honey." She says as she leans to gently touch it. Its cold to the touch. "Its freezing!" She exclaims.

"I know." He says as he puts his hoodie back on.

"Oh yeah also I need your hand." He says before she leaves.

"Why?" She says as she turns around.

"There's a wire poking the metal housing and I can like feel it and it's bugging the crap out of me." He says. "And you're gonna do it."

"Okay?" She says as more of a question than an answer.

They do that... Time to tell howard...

Did you guys like it? There are more where this came!!! Stay tuned...