pinterest: little tip and my board

Hi. Hellooo. Holla!

I come bearing gifts. its a little tip but this might prove helpful. if you've ever dealt with losing your works, whether graphics or write-ups, you know how that feels.

If you use Pinterest to get pictures, or find sites that have whatever you need, then you realize that you can also use Pinterest to store your works!

Don't care much for recognition or having your pins exposed because you really want to keep your stuff to yourself? No problem. You can make your board private too.

These pictures are of my Pinterest board (a private one BTW).

You can basically store anything

You can basically store anything. If you are thinking you can't store write ups, think again. (This could be quite stressing seeing as write-ups are more in quantity though.)

Have you tried taking pictures or screenshots of your write-ups? Make it super clear.

I heard there was this app that could extract text from pictures...at least I think so (i'll update you when I find something like it.)

You are probably gonna have to schedule a time to do this but it could be worth it.

Pinterest only needs your email or google id...I only use my gmail for everything though. (mind you that the gmail password is the most disheartening to lose. Especially when you lost your phone number too. Google won't help you there.)

Pinterest boards can go on forever and you will have all your stuff with you when you log in. Regardless the phone you use!

So...

I guess that's all for the preaching. Lol you would think they were paying me to do this.

Anyway, if you need exact directions, I'm still here.

❤❤