Part One... Love

Have you ever read a book, saw a movie, or heard a song about love, and that love seemed so powerful and it felt like it was endless? Have you ever got to one part of it and you smiled so much to show that you wanted it so badly? Have you ever wanted to feel that wonderful feeling of that kind of love? I do everyday; in fact, I dream about it. I am dying to feel it rand have the never ending love. I don't want the fake love that we see during high school. I want the real deal. The kind that changes you for the better; the kind that will never make you cry tears of sadness but tears of joy.

But is it just me or do you feel like in novels, movies and song that they over exaggerate the feeling of love or is that how it is in real life. I really do hope it exists for me because it surrounds and I want it more than anything on this plant we call home. I want it more than the oxygen I breathe, more than I seek to see the sunrise and the sunset, more than the beauty that surrounds me.

I want it more than anything, but look at me I'm deathly afraid of it. I crave it in my heart and soul but every time it try's to come my way I bolt fifty miles away at the very first chance I get. I want it to be perfect like in the novels, and in the movies. Oh, woe is me. How can I be so... oh, shoot how do they put it_oh, yeah. Blind sighted.

I love love but I'm to scared to try and let it take over. "But honestly, how can Miss. Olivia Riley plan on doing that when you are to sensitive that you cry when you get hurt by a family member or a schoolmate or a random stranger?

So, the question is how are you going to do that? How are you going to be your own person and start your own life? Yes, you want it. You want it all but your scared! How can you be scared of your friends and family even your own shadow? Yes, you got bullied since you moved to Boyd in 5th grade and you get picked on till this day, but that helped you grow stronger.

Oh, don't use the oh pour me I got abused by my brother since I was eight years old bs on top of that. Your scared of your past so you can't let go of it. Until you stop being scared like a baby and kick the living snot out of what your scared of. You honestly need to grow a pair of balls and grow up. You're seventeen and you still need someone to tell you what to do. You need to find a way to stop being scared of the things you want most in the world and don't be afraid to take a risk."

"I am trying thank you. I want it more than anything don't you get that?" "Then start facing your fears. Yes, Christopher hurt you and you are scared that you loved him and cared for him. He did loose your trust and that he is dead to you, but you changed who you are for him. You changed your name to run from him. To hide like that little girl he first hits so many years ago." Okay I get it I can't do this! Yes, I know I'm a scared little girl but what's your excuse? Huh? You know what's best for us; your the one with the big ideas and will power to do it?" "It's because you three that I can't do anything!"