The Dream

Everyone meet Drey. Or Drake...

I was at a huge block party, standing outside, overlooking the whole situation. There were kids drinking and girls all dolled up with pounds of makeup on, strobe lights, loud music, people making out and groups of people playing spin the bottle. There was a light on in the room upstairs but no one there. The house is made of brown bricks, it was a really beautiful house.

This is a bad idea.....

Eh. Whatever, this might be fun.... I have the urge to rebel and wild out. I want to make the pain go away, I want to get away from something, but what? What am I running from? It's up there in my mind but I can't reach it. After a second try, I don't want to, I can feel that it's a soft spot for me.

I shake my head to steer my mind away from the painful thought and slowly walked towards the house. The front door was already open and inside, it looked like a mansion. A mansion tore apart by wild teens. I narrow my eyes at a figure with blonde hair and sun kissed skin.

Jack?

What's he doing here?

I watched him pick up drinks at the bar he was sitting at and bring them over to a girl. I watched her turn around but her face was hard to make out with the red, blue and purple lights shining down on her... On everyone. All I know is she has light brown hair.

She down the whole drink, throws the glass at a wall where it breaks and leans in to kiss Jack.

Suddenly my brain is given a hard squeeze and I bend down in pain, tears swelling in my eyes but I don't make a sound. Everyone walks past me and continues as if I'm invisible.

I know this feeling....

I move from my original place at the entrance to the bar, ordering a drink with bright and pretty colors. This drink must be strong. I can smell the liquor and something else. I see fizzing from the bottom of my cup but I don't care. I drink the pretty drink.

"Hay bar titty n... Dar kender! Bar!" He turned around to look at me. He had brown hair and a strong jaw line. He was H.O.T. And I was drunk.... Ok, maybe beyond drunk, buy who cares. "Pretty? It's a pretty dink. Kretty drink....
Sexy. I like da way the burger looks on my drink apple tini. Haha. Ting tong, bigger thong ding dong. Hahahahahahahaha. Cow da woo!!!
Mooooooooo. Did I just eat a cow? Hahahahahaha. CoWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
I'm from tweeeerrrrrk land missippppppp. Pee. Haha
Slutty?"

I let the giggles interrupt my rambling as he took my drink back.

"I think that's enough.... Here." He said in a deep and hot voice. He was so hot I could've melted, but the pretty drink held me up and my confidence high.

I glanced over in Jack's direction. He and that hoochie were dancing and kissing. She had her arms around his neck and his hands were wrapped around her waist. That was the last straw and by the looks of Jack and that girl, I'm a free woman tonight. So tonight will be the best night ever.

I threw the water over my shoulder when the bar tender wasn't looking.
"Mmmm. Tat was kood watsker." I rubbed my stomach and tried my hardest to pretend but even when I'm sober I can't pretend.

He narrowed his eyes at me and I laughed. Although he was dead serious that he was angry I lied, the intense moment was funny.

A smirk slowly appeared on his lips as he looked at me from a side glance while drying my empty glass of what was water. "Drink." He half whispered.

I winked at him and sobered up a bit after drinking the water he sat in front of me. "I'm going to go dance..... Can you drive me home? I know you might be bu-" He interrupted me.