Omar Cooper/home vibes

I grab my keys standing at the middle of the door waiting on Omar to come down from getting dressed.

I roll my eyes impatiently waiting on the most stagnant dresser ever he's taking every minute and hour when the more we wait the later it gets for us to start going to the mall.

Y/n: "Hurry Omar your taking forever"

Omar-"Princess lemme get my last touches and then we can be out"

He hums, and I sigh knowing that that'll take forever but I still wait.

He steps back looking in the mirror and slides his hands down his chest grabs a bottle of Cologne and sprays his body.

Y/n-"your so slow but you look delicious, and we were supposed to be at the mall 10 mins ago but you're taking your sweet time"

I look at him with raised eyebrows and gave him the look of shame but as I teased him I gave a look of adoration for how good he looks.

He gave a slight chuckle to my irritable look and came close to me.

Omar-" Baby I'm sorry I took so long but, I have to look good while I walk around I have to look good with a beautiful girl at my side or Id have men all over you"

He pouted as he wraps his arm around my waist and start to kiss my cheek to my neck and moves his hand to my ass.

Y/n: "Omar we gotta go to the mall and get some things*

I whine and squirmed as he continues to kiss my forehead and moves his hands all over my body feeling me up.

Omar huffs and shifted away from me and frowns.

Omar-"baby c'mon we can hit the mall tomorrow cause rn you looking too impressive and I need you"

Y/n: You know we already planned to go today cause you know we have practice tomorrow

He looked at me with a smirk and he bites his lip and starts kissing at my neck again and rubs down my stomach.

I groan at the contact to my skin feeling the pleasure of his hands, loving the way they slide down my body with the squeeze of my skin as they get lower and lower on my waist.

He bites his lips and picks me up, backing me into the front door as he kisses me on my lips and I deepen the kiss needing more.

I pull away from him giving a teasing but ecstatic and he frowns not liking the way I pulled away from the kiss leaving him sulking.

Omar- Now baby, what's the reason to leave me like this..?

He snatched me back to him, arm draped around my waist squeezing the side of my abdomen and towering over my little body, bending in towards my lips swiping his tongue over my swollen bottom lip from the previous kiss.

Y/n-remember the mall, I wanna spend time with you and go somewhere when we come back home you can have me all you want

I caress the side of his face letting the smooth skin graze my fingers and tilted my head back
and hummed.

He sighed and let go of my waist slowly and gave a peck to my lips knowing that we only and one day before our basketball started the next day.

Omar-" Okay let's go and hang out and have fun cause I know you've been wanting to hang out with me since we're both active and have no time so let's go but when we get back home, know that"

He walks closer to my ear as he gently lets his soft plump lips kiss and graze the outer surface of my ear.

I shivered at the ticklish feeling running through my body as his breath fans over my neck.

Omar-" know that you mine I want you to be under me as soon as we get home"

He pulls away and looks me in the eye, I feel the lust and desire as I look into his brown eyes Loving the way they shine in the sun from the open window.

I shudder to love the flirt and childish glint in his eyes as I lean back with a blush.

Omar-" You understand baby"

His voice was soft but present and enticing I whisper a low yes wanting nothing more than to kiss the soft flesh meters away from my face.

Y/n-"well let's get going then don't wanna let the mall close on us do we"?

I say with the utmost softness in my voice.

Omar-" Well let's hit the mall then"

He grabs my hand leading me out to the car opens my door for me and gets on the drivers side of the car and starts the car turning on the radio

I sit in the passenger's seat sitting in the comfort of the soft music playing in the background of the car

Omar's handsets on the side of my thigh rubbing it lightly and caressing my skin giving it squeezes here and there

We make it to the mall quicker than I thought we got out with him being the gentleman he his he opens my door side and takes my hand as we walk in the mall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pt.2?

Ok wassup y'all I've been gone for a long long long amount of time but I'm somewhat back but hopefully I can try to update this book again within this week

This is just a small little update to keep this book running a little before I come back fully

But hope you had a great new year and let's make this year count ❤️