7

•Thoughts in Italic font •Conversation in normal font

•Conversation in normal font

"OW! Do you... have a death wish or something?" Jaehyun hissed at Chaeyoung.

"Aw, c'mon... I just wanted to wake my Bbang Jae." Chaeyoung smiled cheekily after flicking Jaehyun on the arm because the boy literally falls asleep while standing in the bus.

"Hahaha... Yeah, I'm so gratef- Huh? What's that smell? Are you wearing cologne?"

"It smells good, right?"

"Yeah, I guess but... Why are you wearing cologne all of a sudden? I thought you didn't like that stuff."

"Jimin gave it to me!"

"Of course he did, why did I even ask." Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"I'll let you smell it some more if you want..." Chaeyoung said, trying to move closer to Jaehyun but she bumps into someone behind her.

"I'm sorry..." Chaeyoung apologized to the stranger.

"Geez. Look where you're going, Chipmunk Chaeng... I knew something like that would happen!" Jaehyun said.

"Shut up! Just get off the bus already!"

"Chaeng as in Chaeyoung?" The stranger thought as he heard Jaehyun calling Chaeyoung's nickname. When he turns back to look for them, both of them have already gone down the bus, still quarrelling.

"Chaeyoung... Is that you?" The stranger mumbled.

"So... you have to change this part, and then you can solve it."

"Oh! Thanks. Though I already know how to do it. You're so good at explaining this stuff! No wonder you have the highest grades in our class." One of the classmates, Hyeri said.

"No problem. If I explain it to someone else... It helps me understand it better too. Oh, so you already knew how to solve it..." Jimin replied ever so politely.

"Anyways... I heard you've been hanging out with Chaeyoung a lot these days. Were you guys always that close?"

"Um... We just started hanging out recently."

"Well, everyone's talking about how you two are always together these days! Like you're a couple or something..."

"A couple? Don't be ridiculous. Chaeyoung's just friendly. She makes friends with everyone really quickly."

"That's true... Chaeyoung's a social butterfly!" Hyeri agreed.

Who would have thought someone was listening to their conversation behind the door.

"We're... a couple right? I know he wanted to keep this relationship a secret but he didn't have to say it like that... Ugh, stop it... I'm not going to let this get to me." Chaeyoung thought as she walks into the classroom.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about? Have you seen that movie that just came out?" Chaeyoung tried to start a topic.

"I haven't seen it yet. Is it good?" Hyeri asked.

"You have to go see it! Seriously, it's a masterpiece." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm not a kid anymore... yep! I won't let it bother me." Chaeyoung thought as Jimin only looked at her, not saying anything.

"Chaeyoung, are you busy today?" Jimin asked when school's over.

"Huh?! No, why?"

"Wanna go study together?"

"Yeah!" Chaeyoung exclaimed ecstatically as she thought "A study date!"

"Okay, let's go then."

When they arrive at the library, they went to the individual study section, so they won't be disturbed.

"I guess Jimin gets all his studying done early... I'm gonna study hard too! I'm definitely gonna beat Jimin this time! I'm gonna be first in the class, try and stop me." Chaeyoung got the sudden determination from staring at Jimin too long.

She then put her focus back to the workbooks she was doing...

After a few hours of studying, Jimin decided to take a break. When he turns to his left to check on Chaeyoung, she was still studying.

"Hmm... She can really stay focused." Jimin thought since he never sees her revised for school and she didn't look smart either.

Suddenly, Jimin tapped Chaeyoung cheeks causing the girl to jump in surprise and blood rush up to her face as she was blushing.

"Chaeyoung, wanna take a break?" Jimin whispered.

"Here, drink this." Jimin handed the banana milk that he got from the vending machine to Chaeyoung.

"Thanks..."

"Chaeyoung... I upset you somehow, didn't I?" Jimin asked as he glanced towards her while sipping on his drink.

"Huh... What? N-no way... what makes you think that?" Chaeyoung denied, coughing to hide how much she was shaking.

"She's really bad at lying." Jimin just looks at her, not saying anything.

"How did he know?" On the other hand, Chaeyoung was trembling in nervousness.

"Huh? Chaeyoung, is that you?" Someone asked from behind causing the girl to look back. But her eyes widen in shock and fear when she saw who she was.

"Huh...? Sun...bae...?" Chaeyoung stuttered.