Chapter 1:Lose

XXXXXXXXXX 

Ash's POV:

Refree:"Greninja Is Unable To Battle,Charizard is The Winner,The Victory Goes to Alain."

Ash:'No.....Not Again..It cant Be...I Lost Again'

Alain:"Hey Ash That Was a Great Battle,You Nearly Got me".

Ash:"Thanks.I Guess." I Replied Half-Heartly.

I Wasted No Time There And Quickly Rushed Off To The Nearby Forest To Get Over With The Loss,He Always Got Over With His Loss immediately After A Battle,But This One Struck Him Hard,He Was This Close To Win The League.....He Never Thought This Day Will Come But He Asked Himself."Am I Truly a Great Trainer...Can I Really Reach My Goal?"

His Comments Didnt Go Unnoticed By Pikachu,Pikachu Immediately Gave Him One of His "Motivational ThunderBolt"

Pikachu:Pika Pi Pi Pika Chu??Pika pi pi Pika!!(What Are You Saying Ash??We Reached Here Together And We Wont Step Back From Achieving Our Dream!!)

Ash:"You Know What Buddy?"Ash Rises His Fist In Air Doing A Gesture"We Will Show Them Who We Are We Will Become The Greatest Pokemon Master The World Had Ever Seen!"

Pikachu:Pika Pika!!(Thats The Spirit)

"We Should Probably Head Back,They Will Probably Worried Sick For Us"Just as They Were Heading Back A Growl Came From Ashes Stomach.

Ash:"A Little Bit Of Food Wont Hurt,Right Buddy?"

PIkachu Sweat Dropped And Sighed And Said:Pika Pika(Fine Lets Find Some Food First)

With That The Pair Of Two Headed Back

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Friends" POV:

Clemont:"I Cant Believe It!!! Ash Lost Again!!

"

Serena:"I Know Right,Maybe He Should Just Give Up His Dream"

Bonnie:"Yeah Lets Infrom The Others To Start Our Plan"

The Trio Headed Towards The Pokemon Center,How Ever They Didnt Notice That They Were 

Being Watched By a Pair Of Amber Eyes

A/N:Aight Thats The First Chapter Hope You Guys Enjoy!!