Asking Her Out (For Boys)

I Have A Couple Ideas On How I'd Want A Nigga To Ask Me Out, First IMA Show How Trey Asked Me.

He Simply Walked Up To Me And Said ...
I Like You A lot Nicky & I Want To Be With You, Will You Go Out With Me?

That's It. Simple , But Sweet & Asked By Himself.

Here Are Some Ideas, Different Girls Like Different Things So Yeah.. I like Simple, So Idea One.

#1 : Simple Ask : Go Up To Her And Tell Her How You Feel, But Say It Like You Would Say It To Your Friends To Show You're Not Nervous . She'll See Your A Like A Bad Boy (Most Girls Like Bad Boys) With A Soft Side. So You're Not A Robot .

Example : Hey ______ , I Like You Very Much And I Think You're ____ & ____ , Will You Be My Girlfriend?

She'll Most Likely Say Yes... Maybe Even Get Teary Eyed!!

#2 : Write A Cute Note : If You're Nervous , Write A Note, But Since You Didn't Do It In Person , It Has To Be Really Good .

Example : _____ , You're Gorgeous & I Like You . I Like You Because You're Beautiful, Sweet, & Smart . I Like You So Much That I Know For A Fact I'll Treat You Amazing. Will You Go Out With Me?
, YN

She Might Say Yes . Might Considering Its A Note , But If She Rejects ... Probably Wasn't Meant To Be !

Another Form Of Note Is A Poster:

_______, Will You Go Out With Me ?
          -YN

#3 & Final : Buy Her A $5 Or Under Gift : You Have To Know Your Girl, If She's The Gift Loving Type, Bye Her A Teddy Bear, Some Flowers, Some Chocolate & Attach A Note To It Asking Her Out. Don't Think Cause You're A Boy You're Not Supposed To Express Yourself. Are You A Robot? Boys Have Feelings To, So Tell Her How You Feel!