The first day at the bodega

At the bodega we see you and K.O. at the entrance of the bodega.

K.O.: This is it (Y/N), our first day.

(Y/N): Indeed we will do good together.

K.O.: You think so?

(Y/N): I know so.

K.O: You're right. Let's get-

He then accidentally punched Joe Cuppa in the gut as she ran to help him.

K.O.: I'm so sorry.

(Y/N): Well it's a decent start.

We then see you and K.O. enter the bodega as you saw Enid.

(Y/N): Hi sweetie.

Enid: Hey babe, excited on your first day?

(Y/N): Yeah, but my brother is more excited than me.

Enid: Ok K.O. your first mission here at Gar's is to... clean up the store.

Enid pointed to a closet full of cleaning equipment, with a sign on top that says "8 WAYS OF CLEANSING

K.O: Wow! The ancient tools of cleaning the floor!

Enid: Now go! And save the bodega from the forces of dirt or something.

K.O. then ran and was wearing an armor of cleaning supplies.

K.O.: Dirt, today you breathe your last filthy breath! I swear on the honor of the bodega, I will vanquish you!

He then ran at a fast speed as he started to clean up the bodega very fast as you and Enid watched him.

(Y/N): He is sure glad to help out.

Enid: Yeah.

K.O.: *runs to Enid* Enid, Enid, Enid! All done! Anything else I can help you with?

Enid: Hmm. Ah! Sort through this penny dish.. *pushes the penny dish to K.O.* and take out everything that isn't a penny.

K.O. looks inside the dish and sees a pen, a baseball, a throwing star, a teapot, and and onion with a face. He gasps and starts picking out things.

Enid: Boy, you sure love helping people, don't ya buddy?

K.O.: Well, sure! It's my job. And isn't that how everyone feels?

Enid: Help people...? Nope, not for me. Too much work, too little payoff. I'm good with just helping myself.

K.O: Enid, I am going to help you!!

(Y/N): Excuse me?

K.O: As an official helper of Gar's Bodega, I am going to help you see how great it is to help people!

Enid: You'll never melt my icy heart.

K.O.: We'll just see about that!

He then ran off to help people as you looked at Enid.

(Y/N): Enid, why don't you like helping people out? I mean it's the right thing to do.

Enid: Like I said it's too much work, too little pay.

(Y/N): Look Enid, I understand that, but just try to remember everyone will need your help at times even if they don't admit it. Trust me, I speak from experience.

Enid: Ok, maybe you have a point there.

(Y/N): Of course I do. It's what helped me understand about being a great hero.

Enid: Alright, so think you mind keeping me company?

(Y/N): Of course, anything for you my lovely ninja.