Chapter 18: Sneaking Away

© Stephanie Stewart | 2013-2015 | All Rights Reserved

____________________________________________________

**Re-Revised on 10-19-2015**

Chapter: 18

Allison Hall

We had a lot of fun in the water. We just played around and talked. I was nervous at first for him to see me in my bra and panties, but I didn't let it bother me after a while of swimming around. If I had a bikini I'd feel the same way. Nothing happened really. I do want stuff to happen with us, but I want it to be slow.

We walked back to the house. We had brought no towels with us so our clothes were pretty much soaked because of our underwear. Mom is going to kill us and so will my brother. I hope everything is okay at the house. I know dad and mom had to talk. I hope they split because he's cheated on her once, he'll defiantly do it again. I know that for a fact. When I dated a guy named Colby, he cheated on me twice. I was stupid enough to take him back after it, but you know how you are at 15.

We walked inside and tried to go upstairs without being seen. My mother stood right in front of us! Oops, Too late. "Where have you two been?" My mother questioned us.

"We went swimming." I replied calmly.

"We have a pool out back, and you weren't in it. So, where did you to go swimming at?" She tapped her foot against the hardwood floor.

I saw Nathan nervously shift behind me. "Well, we went to the beach." I answered. I didn't lie.

"Really? In your clothes?" She stated.

"You could say that.." I answered nervously.

"I'm not very happy with both of you, but I'm not doing anything about it. It's been a long day and it's barely over. Go get changed." She looked tired her blue eyes were puffy from all of the crying she'd been doing. I look just like my mom; I don't believe that I received anything from my dad. That's if he is my dad. Who knows? Maybe that's why he hates me.

We walk upstairs and I go in my room and Nathan goes into my brother's room. When I got into my room, I found Julie still passed out on my bed. She must have drunk a lot. Kaitlyn was on her phone quickly texting someone.

"Where were you and why are you wet?" She asked.

"Well. Umm. I went swimming." I stammered.

"In your clothes, AL." She questioned.

"Yeah.." I said biting my lip and fiddling with my fingers. That's defiantly a habit when I'm nervous.

"Tell me. You never tell me crap anymore." She looked hurt. I guess I tell Julie everything and that girl is a blabber mouth.

"Fine,  Nathan and I went for a walk and found a beach." I admit.

"Ooh. In your underwear??" She raised her eyebrows up questionably at me.

"Uh.. Well. Yeah." I managed to say.

"Oh holy Crap!! Did he have a smoking hot body?" She questioned with a sly wink.

"Ha-ha. Umm." I scratched the back of my neck, nervously. She gave me that look and I finally said, "Okay, Fine. Yes. It's smoking hot!"