Chapter 4

-Oikawa's POV-

I pouted as they hung up, "Rude."

Matsu smirked, "I have a feeling I am owed 20 bucks."

Maki and I looked at each other than at him. "They said they were skipping practice not dating."

Matsu gave us a sarcastic look, "When was the last time Iwaizumi skipped practice for anything?"

We looked at each other sighed, "Never." We ended up paying him 20 bucks each.

I perked up my head, "But, (Y/N) turns 18 next week."

Maki looked at me, "So?"

"My cousin isn't allowed to date anyone until she's 18. Now that I think about it she was pulled out of school yesterday." I explained. I ended up packing my things, "Something's wrong and Iwaizumi knows it. I'll see you guys later." I run over to Iwa's house.

-Your POV-

My father came home 2 days ago. He ignored me the first day and then yesterday he started hitting and cutting me. Hajime was fast asleep with his arm around my waist.

He's so cute when he sleeps. I just cuddled into his chest even more. We both jumped when the door slammed open, "Iwa!"

He rubbed his eyes, "Trashykawa I was sleeping."

I started blushing, "T-Tooru."

He looked at my arms and I realized I wasn't wearing a jacket. I hid my arms behind my back and he came closer and held my hands, "Your dad's back isn't he?" I nodded, "Why here?"

I started blushing and so did Hajime. But, I definitely had a redder face, "He's my b-boyfriend."

He smirked, "Matsu was right, we did owe him 20 bucks."

Hajime and I glared, "You guys bet on our relationship?" He grinned. I would kick his butt out a window, but I just laughed.

Hajime hugged me from behind and sighed, "I thought you of all people would have thrown him out a window."

Leaned into him and giggled, "I would, but I need a good laugh."

Tooru was staring with a giant genuine smile. "I guess, once again, I am right."

We looked at him, "About what?"

"That you would be happier with Iwaizumi." He explained.

We both started blushing, but we were smiling sweetly at the same time. He kissed the top of my head. We heard a knock on the door. Iwaizumi looked out the window, "They're here."

They hid me in a closet, Please go away.

-Iwaizumi POV-

I ran downstairs just as they asked where (Y/N) was. "(Y/N)'s missing?" I asked, pretending I was worried.

They looked at me with fake eyes and frowns, "She's not at school and we can't find her."

Oikawa came from behind me, "Last time I saw her she was in the locker room of the gym. She said she was going home early."

My mom caught on quickly, "If we spot her we'll tell you."

Oikawa eyed at me as he walked out, "I'll go and help you find her, she's bound to be somewhere."

Looks like they believed him and followed. We locked all the doors and windows just in case. I texted Maki and Matsu to follow Oikawa to avoid an incident.

Once I made sure they left I let (Y/N) out of the closet. She hugged me really tight as she cried. My mom came into the room and stroked her hair, "Don't worry, my husband's going to be home in 3 hours. We can protect you I promise."

Her sobs became softer. She was only sniffling now and her grip on my shirt softened. My mom left when she calmed down. She looked at me, "I think now would be a good time to fill you in about everything."

I stared at her, "You don't have to."

She kissed my forehead, "I want to." I held her hands in mine looked at her as she started.