My dog

So my dog has a tumor near his spleen. He's old and really sweet. So when yesterday two dogs came into my garage and eating his food and acting all nice and stuff I was ok with it. We called the owner and they had work so they asked if we could keep them there for a while. My dog needs to go to the bathroom and they are locked in the backyard. We let him out in the front yard and it's all good. But later on my mom has the "brilliant" idea to introduce them or something. They bark at each other usual dog stuff. Later in the day when the winds are picking up the two dogs get INSIDE MY FREAKN HOUSE. The door opened on its own, it's been doing that lately. So they are just in my house and my dog passes one. The boy dog, the girl dog is nice to him. But the boy dog goes and ATTACKS MY FREAKN DOG like wtf! It was so loud I started to freak out. My mom got him off my dog and both of them outside. Then when my dad gets home I was trying to tell him what happened but he ignored me, went inside, and let coal out. Coal is my dog, have I mentioned that? I don't think I did, anyway! Coal was barking at him and he was barking at coal. Then they approached each other and went ham on trying to kill one another. My dad tackles down the other dog, he started it. And my mom grabs coal by the collar. I went to the door and opened it. Yelling at my mom to get coal back inside. She didn't listen until l told her to like 5 times. Also my mom texted the owner earlier and the owner texted her someone along the lines of. "Rose gets into stuff so watch her if she goes inside" like she fully expected us to let her dogs in our house. And when she got there she didn't even apologize for her dogs getting out she just sped off. I know I'm being salty but seriously wtf is wrong with people.