Mac's Art

This is in your POV (y/n)

I walk to his front door. 

Nickyy❤️:

Me: I'm here

Nick: K I'll be down in a sec

I knock on the door and wait for a second. The door opens. "Hey Mac." I say. "Hi y/n," Mac replied, "I made you another drawing in art class." "Ooh. Lemme see." I said. He grabs my wrist and tugs me into the kitchen. "I hung it on the fridge for you." He said. "Oh my gosh, it's so good! That's me...and you...and nick...and hank and lolly. Its awesome Mac." I say. He's like 10 so it's obviously mediocre at best. But I tell them they are good. I love them to be completely honest. Mac gives me a hug. I hug back. We walk back out into the living room and I talk to Mac for a little bit. I bet hugged from behind. "Hey" Nick whispers. I smile and then turn around and give a real hug. We kissed but it was just a peck. Mac still was grossed out by it. He made a vomiting sound. We all laughed. Nick looked me up and down and said, "I'll be upstairs." And nick went upstairs with that one look on his face. You know which one. Mac said, "Ok now that Nick is gone, do you want to play Roblox?" "You know I'd love to, but I think Nick needs me." I reply. "Oh ok, do you want to later then?" He asks. I nod and smile. I run up the stairs. I shut the door behind me. CLICK, I lock the door. Nick is waiting on his bed. I run up and sit on top of him and we started kissing. 

A/N; i didn't put mature on so i'm not gonna get into THAT part sooo, play that one song and imagine it however you want ❤️

I was wearing jeans and a crop top so Nick gave me his sweats after. We sat on his bed cuddling and watching scary movies on Netflix. Every so often we would make a comment on how stupid the characters are. "Who the hell walks into a creepy ass alley at night....physco." Nick said. I laughed. We were doing this pretty much all night. We both fell asleep around 5:30 am. We woke up at noon. Popcorn spilt on the floor.